How long to Wear the X4labs Extender

Get the most out of your extender device! Communicate with users and experts that have had success with penile traction therapy.
7.35going4Nine
Knight

Re: How long to Wear the X4labs Extender

Post by 7.35going4Nine » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:04 pm

Hi everyone. I've been kinda taking a break from stretching for like almost a month.
Before i stopped, i used it for just 2 hours a day, a few days a week at max 3500 g. I could feel my penis getting fuller and meaty. Which was really good.Sometimes it would slip off which kinda sucked but worked most of the time. It did hurt alot too because it was at max tension but i saw results.

I now want to go to the gym and workout and was wondering if i could get results with just medium tension for only 2 hours? I've heard that time over tension works better. And X4labs said on here that all you need is a slight pull. Medium tension is definately a slight pull for me. Its hard to go to the gym and use the extender all in one day cause of my schedule. But is 2 hours enough with medium tension or should i organize my time more and see if i can go 4 hours with medium tension AND go to the gym? Or just do 2 hours at high tension like before?

izzy
Duke

Post by izzy » Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:02 pm

I don't think any of us can tell you how to organize your life. Sorry :)

The best advice I can give is to try wearing the device when you first get up and before going to bed. I don't know how your mornings or nights go, but I usually am not super active and can cope with having the X4 on while brushing my teeth and such.

7.35going4Nine
Knight

Post by 7.35going4Nine » Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:43 am

So, i figured out what i'm doing. LOL.
I workout Monday, Wednesday, Friday. So, i'm going to use the extender Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday for 4 hours a day at medium tension. Slight pull at 8 o'clock LOT position. 4 days a week which is pretty good. X4Labs said on here, 6 days a week, but 4 is good. I think this will be awesome. Talk about a full body workout during the week. :-bd 8 inches here i come. LOL.

izzy
Duke

Post by izzy » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:41 am

Please also keep a log of either your routines or your results or both. I find staying motivated is a lot easier when I am accountable for keeping up on my logs.

It would also be nice seeing someone else having consistent logs on here. I would like to know what is working for others so I can have options for changing up my own routines.

7.35going4Nine
Knight

Post by 7.35going4Nine » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:58 pm

Hi, i've been using this method and it seems to be working really good. I didnt get the 16 hours i was hoping for. I put in 10 and a half, which is still good i guess. My second day using it. I was able to stretch 2mm more than my first time.

Cubs91

Post by Cubs91 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:27 am

Hello, I was wondering if the extender can be worn during the day under clothes? Would that still produce results? Thanks!

izzy
Duke

Post by izzy » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:05 am

Cubs91 wrote:Hello, I was wondering if the extender can be worn during the day under clothes? Would that still produce results? Thanks!
Yes and yes:

penis-extender-devices/topic14501.html

6packncamotexan
Duke

Post by 6packncamotexan » Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:50 am

Man I barely wear mine anywhere near what you're supposed to and still see a difference. So I don't believe one bit anyone who has done it right for a year and not seeing results. Just not possible.
Longer the better...
Camo

7.35going4Nine
Knight

Post by 7.35going4Nine » Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:32 pm

What's your routine? Do you take any pills?

6packncamotexan
Duke

Post by 6packncamotexan » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:11 pm

That's just it. I don't have a routine. I stretch when I can. Hydro pump about every day or two and take pills about every week or so, more for sex than growth but I get double benefits ya know?
Longer the better...
Camo

flyaar

Post by flyaar » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:53 am

I just got my extender and wore it about 6 hours with no problem when I fell asleep. I had no discomfort but I am wondering if it is stretching too little. Should the device make me uncomfortable if I feel asleep in it? Just curious what people think;

izzy
Duke

Post by izzy » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:39 am

I believe it is recommended not to fall asleep with it on. The maximum I have ever kept mine on was around 1.5 hours before the discomfort was too great and I had to remove it.

It should not be painful, but it should also not be super comfortable.

JJ1320

Post by JJ1320 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:40 pm

SWBari95 wrote:6pack I also had the same issues. I find that using the noose causes less slippage. But the strap is more comfortable. Try using talc or baby powder. Also a short jelk to create a head swell. This helped me a lot with slippage.
A little jelking for the head makes a big difference on the noose not slipping.

Valthius

Post by Valthius » Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:36 am

Hi all.

I am a newbie here also, but I will share my thoughts after 12 hours of wearing the Deluxe extender. I first started out with the noose, but as others have mentioned there was too much pressure on just a small area and I was able to wear it for a long time, but noted bruising near my glans.
I switched to the strap (not Velcro) and used the foam donut for cushion. I have been able to wear it most of the time at work (desk job with big pants on). It is noticeable if I wear it to one side so I just jut my butt out and keep it centered in my pants.
I have found that it is best to do some sort of action to get more blood flow to my penis before beginning as then I have more length to get traction upon. I have noticed more blood flow in general to the tissue and an increased amount of sexual desire. There has been a little bit of growth, but only 1/2 inch flaccid. I like to make sure that there is not a lack of circulation to the glans also because that worries me. I do take the extender off to increase the blood flow and even try to get an erection after taking it off to enlarge the tissue that way. Then I put the extender back on.

Ogenki1
Duke

Post by Ogenki1 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:14 pm

Yes, you can break your sessions up. I've been taking a break after each hour to stretch. Some people break after 20 min. It's all about your comfort.