Supplements?

Discuss the latest and greatest male enhancement pill supplements and learn which is right for you.
Therealmacdaddy
Knight

Supplements?

Post by Therealmacdaddy » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:42 am

Would testosterone pills be of any help?
What pills are the most recommended and which would y'all warn against?

Faian Jones

Re: Supplements?

Post by Faian Jones » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:02 am

Yes,
Sometimes testosterone pills will help you out. But depends on which you are taken.
Even you can go for some natural male enhancement pill also.

JJ1320

Post by JJ1320 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:10 am

Testosterone will help to a certain degree with erections. It will help raise your libido and make the erections harder and last longer. One key factor to gaining results is circulation. Increasing the body's Nitric Oxide levels is one main area work on. In general, this is how the ED drugs work. There are many supplements out there will help with this. Look for ones that promote increasing Nitric Oxide levels and have the lowest caffeine amounts in them.

Ogenki1
Duke

Post by Ogenki1 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:50 pm

Each should try them as they see fit, and see what works for the individual.

Ogenki1
Duke

Post by Ogenki1 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:51 pm

It would also be a good idea to consult a doctor, if possible.

Dick Tracy
Knight

Post by Dick Tracy » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:39 am

In my opinion, I would worry more about overall body health and not just your penis.
There are far to many examples to list on a forum as to what effects blood flow and other key processes that effect your penis.

If your hell bent on buying supplements, I would suggest:
A very high quality multi vitamin. Which will cover most of the required daily stuff.
Green tea, L-ARGININE,GINKO BILOBA and a list of others that will help during the PE process and beyond.

Remember though, none of these will make it bigger. They will help in the process while you are extending. Healing, blood delivery, vasodilation etc. etc. etc.

Stay lean and do more cardio (broken record) :D

Ben Clark

Post by Ben Clark » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:43 am

I would say consult a doctor before taking these pills. They could have side effects and if you have health concerns, it will be best to check with your doctor before taking these pills.