First time using a pump

Pump it up. This topic are for those who want to share their experiences with penis pump devices.
Matty B
Knight

First time using a pump

Post by Matty B » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:27 pm

So my first experience with a pump was actually a few years ago. I had bought a pump, took it home and read up a little but on it. There was a point that stated, that when it didnt feel like there was as much pressure as before, give another pump as you were expanding and needed to add pressure to make up for the expanded penis. So I decided to strap it on, sit back and watch a movie. I pumped it up, the feeling was that I had never felt before lol But felt good. So I popped in a movie, I dont remember which one it was, but was approx. 3 hours long. LOL As I watched the movie, every time I noticed the pressure was less, I added a pump or two to boost the pressure back up. I was into the movie, so I never paid attention to my dick in this pumping device. LOL By the time the movie was done, I looked down at my swollen member. In sheer fear I jumped up, relieved the pressure, and frantically tried to pull it off my dick. It was pressed against the sides of the cylinder, was an inch longer, and was massively thick. I finally got it off my dick. I was astonished by the size, but was rather frightened at the same time! Hanging flacid, I'm about 1" (Im a grower, not a shower! LOL). My dick was hanging well over 6 inches and was thicker than a monster energy drink can! Knowing I had to go to work in an hour and a half, I frantically googled how to shrink it down a bit before I had to work. lmao It was stretched and swollen so much, it was so sensitive. I waited until I had to leave to put pants on. The first hour of work I went off twice due to the rubbing of my boxers on my e tamely sensitive unit! LOL I never really used it after that! LOL
First rule of thumb, ALWAYS PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT IS HAPPENING IN A PUMP! lmao
New to PE, just started using my x4 patriot edition extender. Hoping to get some gains from it. 1.5" FL, 5.5" EL to start. :(

Matt G

Re: First time using a pump

Post by Matt G » Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:43 am

I use a pump from Dr. Joel Kaplan. You never want to pump for over 15 minutes at any one time. First, you have to work up to 15 minutes. Once you can do that, the suggested regimen is pump for 15 minutes, then massage your penis for 2 to 3 minutes (then repeat for 3 cycles). Also, you need a good pump that has a pressure gauge (very important!). I try to stay between -5 and -8 on the gauge. Overpressure of going too long can cause damage to the blood vessels.