BATHMATE XTREME?

Pump it up. This topic are for those who want to share their experiences with penis pump devices.
Dangler
Duke

Re: BATHMATE XTREME?

Post by Dangler » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:01 am

I can confirm, it is a video.

I've removed the url as the blog turns into a sales attempt, complete with a discount code for potential purchasers.

Its a pump. Water based. There are air based pumps out there. They cause a temporary increase in size. For some with erection difficulties, they help in obtaining an erection.

Pumping after using your extender, can help restore circulation. Any non-temporary gains from pumping take a long time.

You could start cheap, and if it turns out you 'favor' it, then research and spend more. Thats how I did.

6packncamotexan
Duke

Post by 6packncamotexan » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:04 pm

I have just recently started using the Hydromax Hercules pump. It really gives immediate results after a 15 min session. I am significantly thicker and a little bit longer. The results are temporary though so far.
Starting today, I am using my X4 in tandem with the pump. I will stretch first, then pump to restore circulation as I have read as a recommendation by others who have done the same.
Longer the better...
Camo

6packncamotexan
Duke

Post by 6packncamotexan » Thu May 28, 2015 2:54 pm

Wanted to follow up on the combo of a hydro pump and X4. The pump is certainly good for short term gains to impress a bed guest but after 10-15 min, you're back to normal. Certainly not long term but has its uses.
X4 is producing gains that stay. Longer in flaccid state, appearance of "new" veins and ridges, and overall bigger normal appearance.
Longer the better...
Camo

Dugga
Knight

Post by Dugga » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:32 pm

i believe if you pump regularly for a long period of time, you will gain achievable girth just the same as the extender.

TracyMorninge
Knight

Post by TracyMorninge » Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:24 pm

You should read the article about Prezcobix https://hivprep.org/prezcobix-and-norvir/ to protect your own sexual life. Prezcobix, which contains two active ingredients (darunavir and cobicistat), is an antiretroviral medicine suitable for the treatment of HIV infection. That is why that info will be useful for you.