I sure hope this works

Pump it up. This topic are for those who want to share their experiences with penis pump devices.
Robert1177
Knight

I sure hope this works

Post by Robert1177 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:59 pm

So, I tried to get this extender after trying the bathmate. I fear the worst when it comes to the pump. I'd hate to tear or damage a vein. Those can be achievable or worse, scat and cause a curve. I am seeing these posts and hope that I can get the two of them to work together and possibly gain with the all.

6packncamotexan
Duke

Re: I sure hope this works

Post by 6packncamotexan » Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:16 am

I'm using both now like a champ. Figured out a routine and that's what matters most. Don't kid yourself about the Bathmate. It's great if you wanna impress someone for 15 min with a fat cock. But it doesn't lengthen anything moderately. It stretches you to your max and makes it as FAT as possible which would be great if it would stay that way.
I've jerked off after and even tried sex after. The wife was minorly impressed. What we are all mostly after is length. And you will only get that thru long term stretching and your X4 is a champ at that if done routinely and correctly.
Cheers
Longer the better...
Camo

lol5535
Baron

Re: I sure hope this works

Post by lol5535 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:08 pm

use a hot towel beforehand and after, it will help prevent any discomfort and promote recovery.