how I can enlarge my penis?

Pump it up. This topic are for those who want to share their experiences with penis pump devices.
Rokky

how I can enlarge my penis?

Post by Rokky » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:28 am

Hi guys I want ask how I can enlarge my penis? Only without pills because I heard what tablets very harmful for health and erection.

Dangler
Duke

Re: how I can enlarge my penis?

Post by Dangler » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:04 am

visit x4Labs.com

oldtimer
Baron

Post by oldtimer » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:04 pm

Rokky wrote:Hi guys I want ask how I can enlarge my penis? Only without pills because I heard what tablets very harmful for health and erection.
I have found that correct usage of X4 Labs devices, correct nutrition, and correct rest gives me greater than the average length results discussed in research papers. Research state the average expected length growth after traction 1100 hours is 36%.

After 290 exercise hours I have seen an length improvement of over 18% flaccid and over 14% erect. So far, I am ahead of the 36% target.

If you sacrifice rest, you will sacrifice growth. Stretched cells duplicate during rest periods... so exercise without proper rest is a waste of time. As for me, I average 7 hours a day exercise, get 8 hours sleep, and only exercise 6-days a week.

NaturalMystic
Knight

Post by NaturalMystic » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:42 pm

I ordered the X4 labs Anniversary Ultra and it came with a penis pump. I don't really have any personal figures to provide as far as the extender; but, I advise you to stay away from the "novelty" pump they offer with this set (to say that it's a low quality toy would be an understatement). After using it and having what I consider disastrous results, I've decided to go with exercises to build girth and augment my extender—at least until I can afford the Bathmate Xtreme I want.

Joshjay
Duke

Post by Joshjay » Tue May 30, 2017 3:45 pm

Read the topics on the forum and start with PE, where you become comfortable with the stretches order X4 labs extender and wear it at least 4 hours a day to start and increase your times. Take vitamins to increase blood flow and vitamin E to increase skin elasticity. Then in about 6 months of never stopping you will start to see results. Trust me it works!!

Lemonster

Post by Lemonster » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:56 pm

Rokky, I believe in you that we shouldn't be dependent on pills or what so ever drug that we take in our body for some reason of side effect. A penis pump is a good-to-go tool for penis enlargement it is safe and easy to use, so from huge selections of this product, like a hydro pump, electric vacuum, and more. you are free to choose which will give you comfort using it. If you're a little bit in a rush, you can try to undergo surgery wherein you can say after the operation "Thank you Doc!".
FullExtend

growx
Vagabond

Post by growx » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:49 pm

patience:

x4 labs extender,
phallosan forte
penomet / bathmate (hydro pump)
jelqing
bueta superba / tonkat ali / panax gingseng / muira puama,
a good diet

TracyMorninge
Knight

Post by TracyMorninge » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:02 pm

There are some ways to solve this issue by taking medicine but this may cause some harm to your health. But there is some basic and important tips which will enlarge your penis safely without taking medicine or medical injection. You will need to do some natural exercise. This will takes time.

Below is the list of exercise to do done.

Warming Up Exercise
Take warm water (make sure it is warm) then soak a cloth/towel in it for at least one minute and then whole penis and testicles will be wrapped with that cloth for two to three minutes. This process will be done three times with giving one minute pause. Do not hesitate to use this process if you feel a bit uncomfortable for first time. After some time you will feel good.

Jelq Exercise
Before starting this method use the warming up exercise first.

Then you grip your penis using your thumb and forefinger. After that , hold your penis using your thumb and forefinger and move it back to front, do it for 15 minutes which will increase blood quantity in the cell.

PC Muscle Exercise
You have to find out the location of PC muscle at first before starting this method. You has to squeeze and release the PC for 250 to 400 times in a day but not at a time. This will give you stronger erection.

Do all the method for 6 months and 5 days a week to get result.

If you want to have a Stronger & Lasting Erection without surgery check out https://uvipe.com/accessories/sleeve

phamyen123
Knight

Post by phamyen123 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:48 pm

Thanks for sharing this marvelous post. I m very pleased to read this article.
run 4

Matty B
Knight

Post by Matty B » Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:21 am

I just ordered the x4 labs patriot edition extender. Best bang for the buck price wise for all the stuff you get. Hoping it works well. Was referred to it, figured may as well give it a try. LOL
New to PE, just started using my x4 patriot edition extender. Hoping to get some gains from it. 1.5" FL, 5.5" EL to start. :(