Extender and then Penis Pump

Pump it up. This topic are for those who want to share their experiences with penis pump devices.
aiden1978

Extender and then Penis Pump

Post by aiden1978 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:28 pm

Hi everyone,

I am currently using extender and also would like to use pump.

Can I do that?

If yes what would be the best way/plan to use two
of those devices?

Thanks

6packncamotexan
Duke

Re: Extender and then Penis Pump

Post by 6packncamotexan » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:53 pm

I tried X4 then my water pump last night. Didn't notice any special benefit to going that route. I'm gonna try the opposite and see if that helps with my slippage issues as the pump makes me stay nice and plump for awhile.
Longer the better...
Camo

Dangler
Duke

Post by Dangler » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:39 pm

My experiment with Air pump use; good for developing a "head swell", plump glans, somewhat longer shaft, making it easier to fasten in.

Used after extending, for a shorter time span, to help restore circulation. :o)

KingKirby
Baron

Post by KingKirby » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:36 am

Dangler wrote:My experiment with Air pump use; good for developing a "head swell", plump glans, somewhat longer shaft, making it easier to fasten in.

Used after extending, for a shorter time span, to help restore circulation. :o)
I second this notion!
King of the PE Jungle.

Dugga
Knight

Post by Dugga » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:15 pm

yup, sounds like the way to me. :-bd

Threefs
Knight

Post by Threefs » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:45 pm

I'm using both every day. I do regular recommended bathmate routines at like 5minx3 erect as much as I can muster. Extend as many hours as I can fit in. And do a quick light pump in between extending to help get blood flow going.

About every other day I do more intense manual stretches to try and compliment the light, long extender sessions.

Being familiar with my body and other forms of adaptive training for athletics I do believe that intensity is always key.

Manual stretching for intensity.
Extender for consistency.
The pump for an extra stimulus and improved blood flow.

Diet, physical training to lose fat pad and increase cardiovascular health and performance on top of that. Way I see it, my heart is part of my big boner strategy. It's the start of it all. Strong heart strong penis.

That's an overview of my general strategy. It's one I'm always looking to improve.

mwshoemaker
Knight

Post by mwshoemaker » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:17 pm

I am also considering this, from what I have read the pump increases blood flow which is best for after using the extender. I can also see a benefit from using the pump before the extender too to get blood flow.

TylerJames

Post by TylerJames » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:05 pm

I’m an ordinary guy with an average penis size who is looking into penis enlargement…and two devices names that turned up were penis extenders and penis pumps. So I was wondering exactly what would be the result of using both? Which is better? And if I have to choose only one, which one would it be and why?

lol5535
Baron

Post by lol5535 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:36 am

i'm interested in buying a pump as well to supplement my x4 extender, wondering if its not too much strain...