micro size

Discover various penis exercises that are proven to help increase sexual stamina and penis size.
sadman35

micro size

Post by sadman35 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:48 am

hi i am new here i am a very small micro size guy
i just wanted to know is there anybody here with similar size doing penis enlargement
and if so how is it going
please let me know it would really help me understand realistic expectations and goals i should set my self as well as learning more and the best possible ways to help myself and others with this sad problem.

please reply

and many thanks

izzy
Duke

Re: micro size

Post by izzy » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:46 pm

Hi sadman,

I have not studied up on micro-penis, so I do not know if there is an underlying symptom that might prevent you from benefitting from PE.

However, I am confident that PE is effective (at least for most guys). The key is patience. If you overwork yourself, you will do more harm than good. Start a routine of a few exercises and stretches. The Jai Stretch and Crank Stretch are two that you should have no problems starting out with. Again, please have patience when first beginning a routine. You don't want to pull too hard - just to the point of feeling the stretch. Once you have performed those for a couple of weeks, you can look up other things to include. You might get to the point of being able to accomplish a Jelp or an Erect Stretch.

I believe the X4 extenders suggest being at least 3 inches minimum to use. However, with the quad support system, the top is extended back towards you by about 1 or 1.5 inches. You might be able to fit into the X4 just with using the extended section. Before spending the money on that, I would definitely try out the stretches for a few months first.

Be consistent in a routine. Make sure to take rest days, especially in the beginning. Best of luck to you,
Izzy

sadman35

Post by sadman35 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:17 am

thank you for your reply

i will take it easy when i start and make sure to rest too
oh and i forgot to mention im 35 does this affect this starting very late
i wish i started much younger
i was wandering if your born with a very small size does this limit the potential length gain as you can only stretch out whats already inside your body me being very small i would expect only a small gain.
i wish someone who has the same size as me who has done pe for a while would post there experiences
this would really help the very small guys.
thank you for your advise i will be patient and do my best

thank you

izzy
Duke

Post by izzy » Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:29 pm

Hi sadman,

It took a lot of courage for you to come forth and I applaud you for it. I also hope others with the same condition speak up.

I do not think that penis enlargement is limited to what is inside of you. Just like the rest of the body, you can adjust. Bones are considered the most rigid parts of human anatomy, and yet they can be adjusted. For instance, if you do tremendous amounts of shoulder, back and neck exercises, your shoulders can widen to compensate for the strain. However, bone readjustments take at least 7 years to complete a cycle.

Your penis, like any other tissue, can adjust to compensate for new stresses that it is put under. PE exercises and stretches are meant to add new strain and promote natural adjustments (i.e. length and girth). The only difference between starting early or late is that you have a slower recovery time. All this means is that you can't push yourself as hard. It does not mean that you have lost your potential for growth.

Bests,
Izzy

sadman35

Post by sadman35 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:11 am

hi izzy

thank you for your support and help
its good to hear i can still make gains starting late
i will keep everyone posted on my progress and experiences
i hope they can gain some valuable information from my experiences
i will be making a detailed and recorded log of my entire journey in pe
and i hope things better from now on

thank you

izzy
Duke

Post by izzy » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:06 pm

Hi sadman,

I hope you are still keeping up with your PE journey. I am really rooting for you. Please post any logs or your current routine. I would love to hear of a successful outcome.

izzy

Oscar Mike 2
Knight

Post by Oscar Mike 2 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:41 pm

Hey sad man that took a lot of courage to Tell the world about your size I hope hear a good report about your progress and you are in good company

sadman35

Post by sadman35 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:54 pm

hi thanks for the support guys
i have started doing basic stretch length and jelking
having problems with tug back when stretching because my penis tends to shrink back when its not engorged with blood like when i jelk
this could be age or my diet and smoking 5 a day now is not helping
will keep improving my diet and cut smoking down i hope this helps
i am taking it easy trying hard not to put too much stress on my penis and use apply the yoga method of relaxed breathing and stretching this helps me more with better blood flow and softer skin in flacid state.

man thanks guys i will keep updating of any changes problems and improvements

thank you

izzy
Duke

Post by izzy » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:55 pm

Do you have any plans for measuring? I would suggest at least once every other week. If you don't see any progress within a couple of months, definitely switch up your routine some.

sadman35

Post by sadman35 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:11 pm

hi yes ive measured my self before starting
according to google a micro penis is a erect length les than 3 inches
i measured my self carefully from my stomach measuring down my penis i am actually 3 and half inch
but that does make me feel any better being only half a inch above the medicaly confirmed micro penis length.
i am a bit confused about measuring though are there any exact guides that show how to measure
ive seen you can measure in flacid stretched
erect stretched and bone pressed is this where you measure from the stomach or the base of shaft next to testicles.

thanks

izzy
Duke

Post by izzy » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:38 am

sadman35 wrote:hi yes ive measured my self before starting
according to google a micro penis is a erect length les than 3 inches
i measured my self carefully from my stomach measuring down my penis i am actually 3 and half inch
but that does make me feel any better being only half a inch above the medicaly confirmed micro penis length.
i am a bit confused about measuring though are there any exact guides that show how to measure
ive seen you can measure in flacid stretched
erect stretched and bone pressed is this where you measure from the stomach or the base of shaft next to testicles.

thanks
Good question. In my opinion, bone pressed is the best method for measuring because it ignores the fat pad (since your weight can make the fat pad bigger or smaller). In order to do bone-pressed, you take your ruler and press in a little bit below and to the side of the penis. The skin is looser there and allows you to push the rule all the way to the bone. The bone in this case is your pelvis. You should be able to feel the ruler touching your penis and still be aligned with your penis.

Usually, doing bone-pressed adds 0.5 to 2.0 inches (or even more) depending on the size of your fat pad.

TylerJames

Post by TylerJames » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:24 pm

I'm 23 years old. My penis size is 1.5 inch in rest, after active position nearly 4 inches. Also foreskin can't be pulled back at active position, with a little bit of pain I can force back to my skin, but not in rest position.

TylerJames

Post by TylerJames » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:14 pm

I'm 23 years old. My penis size is 1.5 inch in rest, after active position nearly 4 inches. Also foreskin can't be pulled back at active position, with a little bit of pain I can force back to my skin, but not in rest position.

lol5535
Baron

Post by lol5535 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:41 pm

it might take more work but the extender, pump and stretching exercises will show improvements, just stick to a routine and have faith.

Pleani
Knight

micro size

Post by Pleani » Tue May 07, 2019 1:08 pm

Can a micro card in an adapter be used in place of a full-size card in a camera that takes full-sized cards?