Exercising with the extender?

Discover various penis exercises that are proven to help increase sexual stamina and penis size.
crankmymotor
Knight

Exercising with the extender?

Post by crankmymotor » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:42 am

No idea what the muscle is called, but under tension I can do "crunches" against the pull. I've been doing sets of 20, maybe 4 sets an hour.

Something else I've been trying is "pull ups", where I set the spring at low tension, then pull up the bottom base of the extender, which will bring the springs to full tension, then release.

oldtimer
Baron

Re: Exercising with the extender?

Post by oldtimer » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:11 am

crankmymotor wrote:No idea what the muscle is called, but under tension I can do "crunches" against the pull. I've been doing sets of 20, maybe 4 sets an hour.

Something else I've been trying is "pull ups", where I set the spring at low tension, then pull up the bottom base of the extender, which will bring the springs to full tension, then release.
You could be doing kegels, which are very beneficial. I have been doing these for years. These exercise more than the pelviv muscles we always hear tell of.... use these to exercise the bulbospongiosus muscle (older used name is bulbocavernosus) as well.