Jelquing as well

Discover various penis exercises that are proven to help increase sexual stamina and penis size.
gaz457

Jelquing as well

Post by gaz457 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:54 am

Is anybody combining jelquing with using the extender? If so, for how long and do you do immediately before putting the extender on?

Khode
Baron

Re: Jelquing as well

Post by Khode » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:40 am

I jelq afterwards once I'm done for the day, anywhere from 10 mintes to an hour. You can do before and after, or just before, any amount of time you want, you need to experiment, but from what I've heard it definitely the longer the better.

diametric

Post by diametric » Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:23 am

I'm a firm believer that anyone starting out with extending should supplement their PE routine with jelquing.

My current routine is 2 days on 1 off. I wear the extender for 2 hours and then follow with a short jelqing session. I started off with 5 minutes of jelquing and added a minute every week maxing out at 10 minutes. If you read many of the beginners routines on xxx or xxx thats the amount of time they suggest to jelq.

I'm in month two and I've gained .5" in length. Girth varies, somedays is +.25" and other days when I measure its no change.

Do yourself a favor and read up on xxx or xxx. Its a great supplement to the information here.

gaz457

Post by gaz457 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:59 pm

They're some good gains! i will definitely check it out. Are you only doing 2 hours with the extender each day because of comfort or because of your schedule?

low
Knight

Post by low » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:34 am

Jelquing requires using a lube whether its water or oil based. If you jelq prior to putting your extender, you have to be sure that you completly wipe off any lubes that exist on your penis.

When you jelq you penis is going to be a little more senstive so wiping off the lube should be done very gently or else you risk the extender slipping.

I would wait at least an hour after wearing the extender to start jelqing. You dont want to over excercise your penis.

Khode
Baron

Post by Khode » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:39 am

I don't agree that you should wait after extending to jelq, because in my opinion, your blood carries the necessary ingredients to heal your penis. Jelqing right after extending feels too good to be bad, plus you're getting a very fresh supply of blood to every microscopic particle inside your penis. Especially if the lube you are using has restorative properties, like vitamin lotions, jelqing after stretching is a really good idea. I do agree with the difficulty of jelquing before stretching, but a very good solution, is jelquing, then showering, then drying, then stretching.

low
Knight

Post by low » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:30 am

Well at the end it all depends on your PI. If you can handle it with no issues then go for it. This is similar to the debate of whether you can have sex right after extending. Some recommend it, others do not.

Jelq works in a way to pressurise blood into your penis. That expands the penis at cellular level but do not heal it. You will always have blood flowing into your penis or else it will turn blue or even black !

Healing happends after you excercise and during your rest days.

Low

Dangler
Duke

Post by Dangler » Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:45 am

I find the use of a gentler-dry Jelq works better for me before & after Extender sessions. I am not cut, so there is some skin to make this work in my case.
This provides the loosening up, some stretching, some circulatory help. I am not claiming it equates to Official/lubed Jelqing, it just makes things work easier.
Regards,
Dangler