Regiment?

Discover various penis exercises that are proven to help increase sexual stamina and penis size.
dude3010

Regiment?

Post by dude3010 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:54 pm

HI I am considering buying the extender. From what I've read and gathered there does not seem to be any sort of regiment given w/ the product. This sort of bothers me. Do they just give you the product give ya a slap on the *ss and say go for it?..Or do they give some guidelines to follow at least...

Dangler
Duke

Re: Regiment?

Post by Dangler » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:54 pm

I dug out my (almost) 2 year old cd & scanned through "instructions.pdf & e-book.pdf, and a windows media video anime.wmv".
There were suggested hours, grams of tensions, for "optimal results".

Don't know whats being shipped out these days, you could call the 800 number & ask about what ever your interested in finding out.

TomY
Baron

Post by TomY » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:26 pm

It seems to me the "regiment" is entirely up to you to find out most of the time when you buy these things. With mine the only thing that helped me was it telling me what length of stretch was whatever amount of gr. For instance it says, 4cm behind full erect length is 600gr, full erect length stretch is 800gr, 2cm past full erect length is 1000gr and so on. But even then if you're just starting out, all that means nothing to you as it did to me. If you want something to go by, I'd suggest the golden 2 hour rule. Leave it on for no longer than 2 hours at a time or until it irritates your skin too much, whichever comes first, then take a 15-30 minute break and massage the area if needed. That's been my regiment for the past 2 months, other than finding any way possible to add new padding to the head. That's really the secret to any of the extenders, pad the crap out of it so you'll wear it more often...

dude3010

Post by dude3010 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:46 pm

thoughtfulgold,

How long have you been using it and what sort of gains have you seen?

dude3010

Post by dude3010 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:55 am

nah. thanks for your help tho.

TracyMorninge
Vagabond

Post by TracyMorninge » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:42 am

The best penis extender currently available is the Size Genetics Ultimate System.

It can extend the penis by inches
The https://uvipe.com/ may also features before and after pictures of men who have been using the device.

It may also help you achieve harder, longer lasting erections.
It is recommended by surgeons worldwide who perform penis enlargement surgery.
The device is CE certified and classed as a Medical type 1 device with safety and efficiency assessed under the Medical Device Directive.
It has been extensively clinically tested and available for men of virtually all ages.
It is endorsed by doctors and used by surgeons worldwide.
It is supported by a clinical study conducted by the British Journal of Urology that discovered that a penis stretcher can increase penis size by up to a third.