Wife for Workout Partner

Discover various penis exercises that are proven to help increase sexual stamina and penis size.
talonhead

Wife for Workout Partner

Post by talonhead » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:00 am

Hey guys. OK...the poll has shown that most do not tell their spouse of their PE regiment. Let's go the flipside and let me ask you guys, how many have wives that actually DO know what's going on AND supportive of your efforts?

In fact, not only supportive, but willing to help document/measure the results every step of the way?

Call it a "workout" partner. 8)

I've seen many situations that say either the wife doesn't know OR she does know but thinks it's rediculous because the size is "just fine".

I don't know about you, but not only would it really keep me motivated on my quest if I had a wife just as enthusiastic as I on PE but it would be a major turn-on! I'd do anything for her...I'd be unstoppable. lol

Let's here it from those that have better halves as described above. I'll be green with envy. :mrgreen: Maybe I'll learn something too!

TomY
Baron

Re: Wife for Workout Partner

Post by TomY » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:25 pm

I haven't had any experience with this matter yet but I can't imagine why a girl would disapprove of it. I'll definitely be on the lookout for one who would encourage me...

Threefs
Knight

Post by Threefs » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:06 pm

Ya, I've had my wife help me stay erect for bathmate and clamping sessions. My gf knows and helps too. I tell em, what I'm doing and how it also is for erection quality and general sexual health. I've got them kegeling eggs and yoni balls. It's OK to run and lift to make your body bigger here and smaller there. There is no difference.

Just don't approach it from a weak frame of insecurity. Ie. My penis is to small and weak I'm desperate to grow. This is unattractive.

Instead, I'm a dominating force of nature and a world class pussy slayer of ridiculous skill and determination. I'm the best eva, no one can match me. Of course this takes work and effort. I sharpen my sword and polish it's edge.

Both ways to mentally approach the simple fact that we stretch and work our penis for improved aesthetics and function. But leaves a completely different taste in their mouths.

Make them love and worship you. Make them take an approach of never ending self improvement in order to keep up with you.

Today was a victory over myself of yesterday--in so that, tomorrow will be my victory over lesser men.
--Miyamoto Musashi

Let-it-grow13

Post by Let-it-grow13 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:39 am

Yeah my girlfriend of six years loves it, I am up to 500 jelqs and 350 V-jelqs after each manual session and she loves to edge me for like 30 minutes before doing them. She also helps me putting on the extender and was even the one to order it.

Threefs is right if you own it like a champ and make it straight forward that it is for health not insecurity, what women wouldnt find it better (harder, longer, thicker, more stamina) and all of that has given me huge confindence in the bed room and i have really started to experiment making her more intrigued.

All in all i feel that showing them your success and gains can make it more of a workout routine for both of you. Also just purchased her luna beads to use while i have the extender on.

SuperDuperSilly
Knight

Post by SuperDuperSilly » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:18 am

It depends on presentation.

My partner disapproved, but now she squeals more.

Joshjay
Duke

Post by Joshjay » Tue May 23, 2017 5:41 pm

My partner was skeptical at first more or less because she felt it was a waste of money. (Which may be a good sign?? Lol) anyway she knows that when I start something I stay committed and keep up with it. I am still awaiting results but she notices my erections are rock hard now opposed to when they were about 80% hard. But now she is very supportive. I won't tell her about the bathmate I'm going to buy because it is pricey. She will just be home after it arrives and I'll deal with the storm of not telling her. Lol.

oldtimer
Baron

Post by oldtimer » Thu May 25, 2017 9:05 am

Joshjay wrote:My partner was skeptical at first more or less because she felt it was a waste of money. (Which may be a good sign?? Lol) anyway she knows that when I start something I stay committed and keep up with it. I am still awaiting results but she notices my erections are rock hard now opposed to when they were about 80% hard. But now she is very supportive. I won't tell her about the bathmate I'm going to buy because it is pricey. She will just be home after it arrives and I'll deal with the storm of not telling her. Lol.
If I were you, I would wait to purchase the bathmate until after about 250 hours of tension exercise. With a solid approach to nutrition, exercise and rest, I believe you will be happy with your progress and decide you do not need a bathmate.

Use the formula below to estimate your growth. It is based on the average growth after 1100 hours of tension. I have seen better than average results as I have forces on nutrition, proper tension and rest.

(((36% avg improvement / 1100 hours) x your hours in device) + 1) x starting length

Pleani
Knight

Wife for Workout Partner

Post by Pleani » Tue May 07, 2019 4:18 am

HAhaha.

Yeah man I see what your saying...but how many times do you shield a ball with biceps? You use your back/ shoulders..?

Matty B
Knight

Post by Matty B » Tue May 07, 2019 6:04 pm

My girlfriend knows about the extender. We actually bought it on her card. She said she didnt do feel it was necessary but if it was something that I felt I needed to do, then she was ok with it. As someone who had bariatric surgery to better herself/body in her eyes, she said she could understand why I wanted to do it. So she is behind me on it all the way, and even makes comments now and then to make sure I'm still using it since it cost so much lmao
New to PE, just started using my x4 patriot edition extender. Hoping to get some gains from it. 1.5" FL, 5.5" EL to start. :(