Is it counterproductive to ejeculate after you have jelqed?

Discover various penis exercises that are proven to help increase sexual stamina and penis size.
brikke

Re: Is it counterproductive to ejeculate after you have jelq

Post by brikke » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:23 pm

There's going to be an increase in bloodflow while your masturbating. Keep erect for as long as you can to keep the bloodflowing. I've heard of people clamping... not me... I'd rather keep my erection as long as possible and mix it up with jelqing.
After masturbating, the bloodflow should continue for sometime... there's no logical reason why you wouldn't want to ejaculate... as for the counterproductiveness of it... I'm calling total BS on that account... from my own personal testimony it hasn't done a single thing to my results.

Go for it man... and don't let anyone convince you otherwise.

lol5535
Baron

Post by lol5535 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:26 pm

of course not, it's not counterproductive, it doesn't interfere with anything, i don't know who came up with this fear of this myth.

Joshjay
Duke

Post by Joshjay » Tue May 23, 2017 5:42 pm

I agree. It's harmless. Just don't over work your unit by an intense jelq session straight into jacking off. Give yourself a small break then get into it.

Joshjay
Duke

Post by Joshjay » Tue May 23, 2017 5:43 pm

Just make sure you give yourself a proper break in between so you don't damage your unit. Otherwise it will not effect any gains.

Pleani
Knight

Is it counterproductive to ejeculate after you have jelqed

Post by Pleani » Wed May 08, 2019 5:48 am

Are you talking about an ankle weight? Because I wouldnt try it. Or are you just going to use a similar weight for leg raises and stuff? That would be OK.

byronPhype

Post by byronPhype » Wed May 15, 2019 7:16 am

Yes you can grow taller after 18, just follow this instruction: eat proper foodsleep at least 9 to 10 hoursdaily exercise hanging, swimming and cycling

BarryCum
Knight

Post by BarryCum » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:51 am

yea, youre definitely gonna grow taller if you keep up with the growth-flexv pro system.