Do I need to take a day off in between excercises?

Discover various penis exercises that are proven to help increase sexual stamina and penis size.
NineToTen

Do I need to take a day off in between excercises?

Post by NineToTen » Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:28 am

I recently started using an extender. Im starting out with an 8 inch. I have a downward curve that also slightly goes to the left. After about a month of use I can already feel and even SEE the difference its alreacy caused and I feel pretty inspired to keep using this. The bottom of my member has already grown to slightly streghten it out. Ive been reading about how long and often other guys are using their extenders. I use mine about 2 to 3 hours every day. I waisted 12 years of my life in the gym and know that the body needs reast to grow. However, I know the penis isnt a muscle. I dont feel any pain or too much strain but still wanted to know....shoud I work out every OTHER day even though my body isnt giving me signs to slow down? I just want fast and optimal results.

broome1000

Re: Do I need to take a day off in between excercises?

Post by broome1000 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:45 am

I have found I get better stretches when I take a day off in between. I have also gotten great results with 30 to 45 minutes a day and think you are wasting your time wearing it 2 to 3 hours a day. My opinion only.

funflyer
Baron

Post by funflyer » Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:50 pm

I will post the flip side and say that in 180 days I took off less than 7 days and average hours a day including those days where my schedule didn't permit the use. I have seen great gains and have logged 1200 hours so far. I wouldn't do less than you are now. I plan on doing at least another 1200 hours in the next 6 months. I'm at 7" now and plan on going until I get to at least 8".

lol5535
Baron

Post by lol5535 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:48 pm

yes, recovery period is what makes the penis grow in size. very important!