jelqing and extending combined

Discover various penis exercises that are proven to help increase sexual stamina and penis size.
zilla999

Post by zilla999 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:10 am

ive been jelqing for some time i think it helped me get my 9" bpel a lot but ive been doing it on and off since i was 14 or 15 or so honestly im 26 now but since ive gotten the extender ive gotten some even better faster results that seem motivating but i want to combine the extender with jelqing most efficently i have always jelqed after extending but my hang isnt as impressive as just extending afterwards just extending i have very impressive hang after warm down but when i extend and jelq at the end it looks a little fatter but doesnt hang as good i feel like but still looks pumped but in a different way i guess but i hear jelqing between sessions or even before extending works best to stuburn to try this would just appreiate some thoguhts on this much appreiated

fiveforall
Knight

Re: jelqing and extending combined

Post by fiveforall » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:43 pm

Hello,

If jelqing has been working for you, I do not see how stretching would diminish those results. How often to you jelg 3, 4 sessions a day? Your results are some of the bests that I've heard.

Drew
Knight

Re: jelqing and extending combined

Post by Drew » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:02 pm

With jelqing and extending, you are bound to see results that last half an hour to several hours but then tapper off back towards normal with a little extra remaining each time (hence the achievable results). It may be that the temporary results from extending are simply not as impressive, but the achievable results is what you should be looking for.

Pleani
Knight

Post by Pleani » Sun May 05, 2019 6:14 am

So, just superset as a way to save time and take whatever rest I need to complete the next set?