Penis Enlargement & Enhancement Exercises and Techniques

Discover various penis exercises that are proven to help increase sexual stamina and penis size.
AdamG
Knight

Penis Enlargement & Enhancement Exercises and Techniques

Post by AdamG » Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:31 am

Article by Adam Griffin
Regardless of the penis enlargement product that you may be using, it is always important to supplement your treatment with exercise. There a several simple and quick techniques to improve the overall efficiency of your treatment, this is also important in Peyronie’s disease patients. This article outlines the major exercises for penis enlargement and curvature therapy.

Pubococcygeus Muscle Exercises

The pubococcygeus muscle (PC) is a muscle, found in men and women; the fundamental purpose of the muscle is to control urinary function and contraction during orgasm. The exercising of the PC muscle can improve sexual performance and orgasm. So what are the basic exercises?

Pulsing Urination
During urination a patient may restrain their urination process. Stop the process midway for as long as possible and then release. This exercise should typically be repeated approximately 3-4 times within a day.

PC Muscle Clenching
This exercise focuses on developing and improving the strength of the muscle. A patient must clench the muscle for five seconds and then release. This process must be repeated 5 times with 10 second breaks between sets. The more that this process is repeated the greater the results.

Penis Lifting
This method works out the pubococcygeus muscle through the lifting of the penis. A patient must repetitively lift his penis up and down, by using the PC muscle. This must be repeated approximately ten times consecutively, to be the equivalent of one set. A user undergoing treatment must commit to a minimum of 3 sets per day.

The Major Benefits of PC Muscle Exercises

These exercises take relatively little or no time and can provide tremendous results in performance. The direct effects of these exercises are typically increased sexual endurance as well as an overall improved orgasm. The improvement of blood circulation, a key aspect of a treatment program, is also a result of pc muscle exercises.

http://www.enlargementworld.com
Last edited by AdamG on Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

AdamG
Knight

Post by AdamG » Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:34 pm

gaumii
Knight

Re: Penis Enlargement & Enhancement Exercises and Techniques

Post by gaumii » Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:08 pm

These are good info to know.

Z28Power95
Knight

Post by Z28Power95 » Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:53 pm

I wish I would've read this post a long time ago! Thanks for the information! Will try for the next week and see if I can get some more out of it.

docraj

Post by docraj » Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:30 am

Hi,
I just joined the forum today and I am a medical doctor with cosmetic surgery as my specialization. These exercises are really top of the world and I would like to add one other method which is an ancient Middle Eastern method. It is called Jelqing and is akin to milking the penis.

I specialize in cosmetic enlargement of the penis which is a damn costly and risky procedure. I must not be saying this as it would affect my business! However I also do liposuction and facial procedures so not to worry. I would still advise my patients traction devices as a reliable means of penis enlargement.

Cheers.

AdamG
Knight

Post by AdamG » Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:39 am

These are great penis enlargement exercises to use with a penis extender. By supplementing your penis extender with a penis exercise program and simple enlargement exercises you can often increase the efficacy of the penis extender.

Mrsticky
Knight

Post by Mrsticky » Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:23 pm

I agree with you Adam, but you mustn't forget supplements help too like lycopene, creatine, green tea, saw palmetto, copper chelate, L-Arginine, ginko biloba, Epunedum Sagitum, Hawthorn and Acai Berries, Sib-Ginseng, Tribubus, etc...

Dangler
Duke

Post by Dangler » Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:50 pm

Morece,
Welcome, and it is good that you are doing your research on extending. It is like a recipe where you get to decide what works best for you. While some have preferences, and others have decided what things do and do not help them, and two different individuals will have two different ways to accomplish a task. Not to try to confuse you, but you can read what others are doing, only you can decide what is appropriate for your "tool".
I like to warm up using a white sock, with 2 cups of rice in it & heated in the microwave for 1 minute. I use that to warm the tissues, and do some hand stretching exercises. After a short time, I mount into my X4. I may at times, still use the Rice sock to apply additional warmth, which seems to allow the tissues to stretch easier. Yours might not. After dismounting, I may repeat the warming process & hand stretching. Some times in between X4 sessions, I may use a pump, at about 3hg of vacuum, for about 20 minutes. There are lots of ways for variety to be mixed in as you can see. Please read a lot of the posts here as that gives you a well rounded picture, and you may see somethings that appeal to you.
One site I recommend is thundersplace.org where you can discover & research even more. Penis extenders (that us) are well served if we keep our tool boxes well stocked with a variety of ideas, tools, devices, if you will.
Regards,
Dangler

Robert

Post by Robert » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:34 am

Hello There.

Nice to see a doctor in here. I guess you get many questions. Do you know anything about penis enarlgement pills?? If they work??

Thank You...really appreciate an answer!

joshuaty2010
Knight

Post by joshuaty2010 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:54 am

Thanks for this informative articles you've shared.

ajenkins

Post by ajenkins » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:08 pm

Not all penis pills in the market is safe. But you can have the safe and effective ones if you get to the habit of reading reviews and testimonials from actual users. In this way, you can be sure.