Peyronies

Connect with other users suffering from penile curvature or that have found ways to correct it.
JB Goode

Peyronies

Post by JB Goode » Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:36 pm

Hi--I'm new here and I hope I can get some advice and opinions here that have nothing to do with a particular brand of traction device. I can see that Peyronies isn't really discussed here but the main page sales pitch does mention it and I realize this forum speaks mostly about extending and enlarging. I was recently told that I had peyronies. It's not extremely bad but is uncomfortable and taking it's toll on me mentally. I think I caused the problem about 7 or 8 mts ago when I started using a constriction ring. I did that because of emphysema which involves coughing which hampers a person from keeping an erection. The ring solved that problem. In the beginning there's a period of time to get used to the ring, learn about what tightness to use etc etc. It's basically a trial and error thing. Well, after a couple of times of using it, I accidently diidn't take it off before climaxing and I wound up being black and blue for about a week or so. I recently saw a urologist and he diagnosed me and simply said to take some Vit E tabs.
What I'd like to know is whether traction/extender devices really help with my problem. It's not length I'm really worried about but if that were to happen--great.
Thanks for anything you can offer.---JB