Tips on Curvature?

Connect with other users suffering from penile curvature or that have found ways to correct it.
Blubird789

Tips on Curvature?

Post by Blubird789 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:55 pm

Hey guys, I'm thinking about using my device again (had it for two years and did not stick with it, some of you guys know THAT feeling lol), anyways my main deal is to correct the curvature to get straight again. I wanted to know the best positions to use, 12 3 or 6, from what I have read so far it seems that 6 o'clock would be best to start off with. Also, I can't wear this thing to work with jeans and I am limited on time, many of you guys will go 4-5 hours a day but I don't have that kind of time, one hour max is probably about I can do. I certainly want to gain in terms of length and girth, but first off for me is the curve, what would you guys recommend?

P.S. It is not Peyronie's disease I'm pretty sure of that, it's a curve not a bend, just wanted to clear that up thanks!

X4 Labs
Emperor

Re: Tips on Curvature?

Post by X4 Labs » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:25 am

Hello Sir,

It does not manner the direction of the extender while you wear it. The main thing is to feel a slight tension and be comfortable. Also you may want to get your hands on some cod liver oil or vitamin E this will also help speed up the results.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Regards,
Admin

1 866 970 9595 ext.224
info@x4labs.com

Blubird789

Post by Blubird789 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:08 pm

admin wrote:
> Hello Sir,
>
> It does not manner the direction of the extender while you wear it. The
> main thing is to feel a slight tension and be comfortable. Also you may
> want to get your hands on some cod liver oil or vitamin E this will also
> help speed up the results.
>
> If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
>
> Regards,
> Admin
>
> 1 866 970 9595 ext.224
> info@x4labs.com

Thanks man, you suggested cod liver oil or vitamin E, is this the indigestible form or is it applied on the skin? I know there are several forms of it you can take so curious about that. Also what are your thoughts on only wearing it for a max of an hour every day, you think this is beneficial or is it worth the time? I've read that in order to even get cell regeneration you need to wear it at least 4-5 hours a day, this is something I can't do so if it doesn't work then why try it right...

Let me know your thoughts on this, I sure would like to give it a try and see the results but I know it takes a lot of time, and it makes sense to me even an hour a day would make a difference over the long run, thanks man!

X4 Labs
Emperor

Post by X4 Labs » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:08 am

Hello Sir,

You would want the digestible kind for either cod liver oil or vitamin E. I would suggest more the vitamin E however because cod liver oil taste horrible but that would be up to you.
In terms of how long to wear the extender, that is up to you 100%. We have clients who only use the extender for 30 mins a day and they still get results, the results are slower but they still get them. It is kind of like going to the gym something is better than nothing.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Admin

1 866 970 9595
info@x4labs.com

Blubird789 wrote:
> admin wrote:
> > Hello Sir,
> >
> > It does not manner the direction of the extender while you wear it. The
> > main thing is to feel a slight tension and be comfortable. Also you may
> > want to get your hands on some cod liver oil or vitamin E this will also
> > help speed up the results.
> >
> > If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Admin
> >
> > 1 866 970 9595 ext.224
> > info@x4labs.com
>
>
> Thanks man, you suggested cod liver oil or vitamin E, is this the indigestible form
> or is it applied on the skin? I know there are several forms of it you can take so
> curious about that. Also what are your thoughts on only wearing it for a max of an
> hour every day, you think this is beneficial or is it worth the time? I've read that
> in order to even get cell regeneration you need to wear it at least 4-5 hours a day,
> this is something I can't do so if it doesn't work then why try it right...
>
> Let me know your thoughts on this, I sure would like to give it a try and see the
> results but I know it takes a lot of time, and it makes sense to me even an hour a
> day would make a difference over the long run, thanks man!