can P.E make the curve worse?

Connect with other users suffering from penile curvature or that have found ways to correct it.
robbieky

can P.E make the curve worse?

Post by robbieky » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:49 pm

Im still new go this whole PE thing, but im curious if the device can actually make my curve worse? I know its still early to see results (end of second week of use) but when I have an erection, I have not noticed any difference and am I paranoid that it could actually worsen my problem. Has there ever been any history of someone trying to fix the curve only to get the opposite result? Im still trying to figure out the best "setting or tension" to start with. Currently when I put the device on, the extender is completely uncompressed but it is still comfortably "stretching" my penis. Is this ok?

X4 Labs
Emperor

Re: can P.E make the curve worse?

Post by X4 Labs » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:07 am

Hello Sir,

The extender would not make curvature worse, in fact it was created back in the 1980's from European doctors to treat curvature of the penis. I have never heard of anyone getting the opposite result and getting more curvature with use of the extender, none of our clinical studies have shown these results. I can not speak of the history of extender use, but my research and my training has never shown any of these type of results. The tension is all based on a slight pull. The extender only needs a slight pull and you need to be comfortable,providing you have that it means its working.

Please contact customer service if you have any questions, they will do there best to help you out.

Regards,
Admin
1 866 970 9595 ext.224
info@x4labs.com

Hampt33
Knight

Post by Hampt33 » Mon May 26, 2014 11:11 am

yeah i was nervous about this also, but after 5 months of using the extender my penis is much more straight and got some good gains also. It seems that there is a point where it doesn't do anything than BOOM overnight, Happiness!!! No longer hurts when I have sex

MysticMotive
Knight

Post by MysticMotive » Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:19 pm

X4 Labs wrote:Hello Sir,

The extender would not make curvature worse, in fact it was created back in the 1980's from European doctors to treat curvature of the penis. I have never heard of anyone getting the opposite result and getting more curvature with use of the extender, none of our clinical studies have shown these results. I can not speak of the history of extender use, but my research and my training has never shown any of these type of results. The tension is all based on a slight pull. The extender only needs a slight pull and you need to be comfortable,providing you have that it means its working.

Please contact customer service if you have any questions, they will do there best to help you out.

Regards,
Admin
1 866 970 9595 ext.224
info@x4labs.com

Thanks, good to see the reassurance that even if the x4 doesn't werk as hoped, it won't make the problem worse.