Peyronies Correction Day 1

Connect with other users suffering from penile curvature or that have found ways to correct it.
dmcrasher

Peyronies Correction Day 1

Post by dmcrasher » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:58 pm

I just received the X4 Peyronies Edition. I am looking forward to the results. I will start recording my progress weekly.

dmcrasher

Week 1

Post by dmcrasher » Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:13 pm

It's been a struggle trying to keep this device on. It makes my penis feel cold at times. It's quite annoying trying to keep it on for a few hours. Hopefully I get use to it.

Here are my current measurements in traction:
5.25 inches or 13.34 cm

rebel_2_0_0_0
Knight

Re: Peyronies Correction Day 1

Post by rebel_2_0_0_0 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:06 am

A little cold is ok. I pay more attention to color. If it is white or black it's really bad never go that long from what I've read. Use your finger and press on the head if it goes white then goes back red immediately you know the blood flow is ok. I never wear mine for a few hrs at a time. I try to wear it about an hr at a time then take a break for 15 mins or so. After an hour it gets too uncomfortable for me. Hope this helps.

dmcrasher

Week 2

Post by dmcrasher » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:47 pm

5 1/8" flaccid It's hard for me to get a good measurement because of my peyronies. My brace tends to drift towards the direction of my curve, I straighten it frequently. I also notice that my head looks a little misshapen after I remove the brace, but it's been going back to normal within an hour. Haven't noticed results yet.

devrygrad13
Baron

Post by devrygrad13 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:20 am

Received the Peyronies edition, not the advanced, 7/17/2014. Began using the product 7/18/2014. I was able to put the product on with the strap and it felt comfortable. I am overweight so the flaccid length of my penis varies. First off my penis curves to the left when fully erect and I would like to straightened it out and gain some girth and length. My current girth is 5 inches and length is 6.5 inches. But the length could be longer without a crooked penis. When I am sitting my penis really retracts. I have big thighs and a good amount of belly fat.

The device worked well for about an hour and a half but I had something to eat and then immediately used the bathroom. After that my penis was very hard to stretch back into the device. Also after wearing the device for a while there were little discoloration dots on the very rim of my penis head. I currently take anti depressants and also wonder if the affects of the Sinrex would have any negative affect.

Anyway I am really considering returning the product now and purchasing later. At first I was comfortable with the device on but after using the restroom it was difficult to re-tool the device. I am going to try again today and see how it works out. I have felt the g spot on my wife during intercourse, and wanted to achieve that result from on top of her instead of from behind. That is the main reason I bought this product.

I think that its either straight up or to her left side. So I would like to straighten my penis out and possible curve it to the right. Any thoughts? I am going to to try the loop hole and possibly purchase the 4 way quad piece. My penis isn't long flaccid, but as I have lost weight it has gotten longer.

My testicles are not the same size. The right one is larger then the left. Maybe that's why I have curvature. Anyone with the same issue and knows if the peyronies is caused by this please post. I do have a plaque on the left side of my penis when flaccid.

devrygrad13
Baron

Post by devrygrad13 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:26 am

Use the noose. It's so much looser than the strap. Also wear the device pointed straight down. I heard that wearing up helps if you have a high lot but i think the device grips longer when the stretch is downward.

devrygrad13
Baron

Post by devrygrad13 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:50 am

rebel_2_0_0_0 wrote:
> A little cold is ok. I pay more attention to color. If it is white or
> black it's really bad never go that long from what I've read. Use your
> finger and press on the head if it goes white then goes back red
> immediately you know the blood flow is ok. I never wear mine for a few hrs
> at a time. I try to wear it about an hr at a time then take a break for 15
> mins or so. After an hour it gets too uncomfortable for me. Hope this
> helps.