Started the Peyronies pro yesterday

Connect with other users suffering from penile curvature or that have found ways to correct it.
devrygrad13
Baron

Started the Peyronies pro yesterday

Post by devrygrad13 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:29 am

Received the Peyronies edition, not the advanced, 7/17/2014. Began using the product 7/18/2014. I was able to put the product on with the strap and it felt comfortable. I am overweight so the flaccid length of my penis varies. First off my penis curves to the left when fully erect and I would like to straightened it out and gain some girth and length. My current girth is 5 inches and length is 6.5 inches. But the length could be longer without a crooked penis. When I am sitting my penis really retracts. I have big thighs and a good amount of belly fat.

The device worked well for about an hour and a half but I had something to eat and then immediately used the bathroom. After that my penis was very hard to stretch back into the device. Also after wearing the device for a while there were little discoloration dots on the very rim of my penis head. I currently take anti depressants and also wonder if the affects of the Sinrex would have any negative affect.

Anyway I am really considering returning the product now and purchasing later. At first I was comfortable with the device on but after using the restroom it was difficult to re-tool the device. I am going to try again today and see how it works out. I have felt the g spot on my wife during intercourse, and wanted to achieve that result from on top of her instead of from behind. That is the main reason I bought this product.

I think that its either straight up or to her left side. So I would like to straighten my penis out and possible curve it to the right. Any thoughts? I am going to to try the loop hole and possibly purchase the 4 way quad piece. My penis isn't long flaccid, but as I have lost weight it has gotten longer.

My testicles are not the same size. The right one is larger then the left. Maybe that's why I have curvature. Anyone with the same issue and knows if the peyronies is caused by this please post. I do have a plaque on the left side of my penis when flaccid.

devrygrad13
Baron

Re: Started the Peyronies pro yesterday

Post by devrygrad13 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:31 am

using the long slender thing works better. the strap seemed to cut off circulation to my penis head.

devrygrad13
Baron

Post by devrygrad13 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:51 am

my curve is ). right now with the device on my penis seems to curve the same way. it needs to curve my penis ( don't you think? just made an adjustment and tightened the silicon tube so that my penis head is rotated over to the left. now my flaccid penis at 4 inches and a girth of 3.5 inches. It helps to use a a piece of string.

Wouldn't a curved extender really make my penis like this ( instead? That is the result I need.

devrygrad13
Baron

Post by devrygrad13 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:47 pm

I have done about 3 hours per day for a week now. I must lay down in order to wear this device. No significant changes have occurred.