Positioning/direction for curve correction ( PE )

Connect with other users suffering from penile curvature or that have found ways to correct it.
jj169

Positioning/direction for curve correction ( PE )

Post by jj169 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:53 pm

Hey guys. just got mine today. i found the instructions just left me with it sticking forward... For curve correction, should i point the device up or down? I figured since the curve is to the left and down slightly ( the right side is longer ) that i rotate my tip slightly clockwise, then point up. Seeing as the left side will be then facing the front, that will lengthen, and the downwards arc will be countered by the device going up... right?

anybody who has had experience with curve correction with the PE, what straps did you find worked the best? I am around 6" but if straight im guessing longer. The curve is slight, but enough to annoy me. more of a twist since it is also curving down. I had to upsize the rods before i coiuld install to get the right "looking" fit... but then i felt that it moves around unless i really tighten it... i have been checking on tiptemp ( lets call it TT? ) and im wondering what to compare it to. what would be cold? colder than feet or something?

anyways, any help in these subjects would be great!

thanks in advance!

devrygrad13
Baron

Re: Positioning/direction for curve correction ( PE )

Post by devrygrad13 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:14 pm

I am curved big time to the left as well and plan for a straight penis. Positiioning downward is probably the best.

I plan to do 6 hours a day, down, with the noose, and vitamin E.

jj169

Post by jj169 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:46 am

Allright lets keep each other posted then. I want to counter it now as it seems that its hanging to the left more and that stretches the skin on the right side of the base.

I plan to start only for a few hours at a time the first week or so. It was uncomfortable right away.

I have the comfort strap on now. Ill try the noose and up/down in the next few days, though im not just a left curve, it also arcs downwards. so i guess there is some experimenting to do for now.

devrygrad13
Baron

Post by devrygrad13 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:40 am

I have done this for a week so far and a little more girth was gained, not much.

A good test is to use a toilet paper roll. I can fit in it barely. That will be my girth test.

Length is still the same for me at 7". But my problem is that I am overweight and I lose an inch due to it. So unless I drop 50 pounds me and you are the same.

My weight is 252 lbs. I'll will keep track of that as well here. That way I can try to improve length and my weight.

devrygrad13
Baron

Post by devrygrad13 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:48 am

Let's keep in touch. My email is devrygrad13@gmail.com. I wouldn't mind trying to post pics. You would see my dilemma with my fat. Also we could attempt to show how to wear the device properly to other people.

I am not a homosexual, but I would like to really see what people are talking about when they describe what they do, how they measure and wear the device and results. I don't mind sharing.

Maybe we could get a rebate if we share pics with X4 labs. It could benefit them with studies.

jj169

Post by jj169 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:16 am

I have been using the noose and the 1" extension with fine tune all the way up, and pointed up. Just a few times so nothing noticeable.
Because of the 2 directions of my curve ( down, and also left ) it cant fit in the toilet paper tube. the angle seems to be less than 10 degrees so i am hoping ill be straightened out soon, then ill take the paper roll on another date :lol:
I am one for before and after photos of most stuff. But i think ill make/keep no digital evidence of my downstairs. Of course i would explain what worked and my findings, etc.

It is difficult finding time to wear the darn thing though!

devrygrad13
Baron

Post by devrygrad13 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:18 am

I actually wore it out in public. The device stayed on.

Difficulty is when I sit; the device won't remain.

jj169

Post by jj169 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:46 pm

In public? Is that straight down?
I don't think i like the noose. I am going to try a few more sessions with the comfort strap again. I feel when its up, my pants shift the device around too much when i am moving. So sitting down has been the only way i have been using it. It almost looks like the base of it needs to form to the area better, maybe it needs to be wider. im not sure. I may have noticed some girth i am not 100% sure. But that almost makes my curve seem worse when its got a bit of blood flow.

Wondering if its even possible to turn the device at the base, then fold it to the right to counter the left curve lol.

Anyways, im having issues with finding time/place to wear it. Then im still not sure what the best game plan is for me. I have e mailed the company, but haven't had a reply this week so.. fingers crossed.

It is a bit disappointing though, that i ordered the peyriones edition ( specific to curve correction! ) but it contained little detail on curve instructions or anything.

After i hear back from them. Ill see if that can help me figure this out. This may lead to me buying the 58 way support system, so i can actually wear the darn thing. Maybe even make a plate that contours to my pubic area so the device does not turn making the base dig in to my skin then cause slippage.

Have you noticed anything yet? hopefully straightened out a bit?

devrygrad13
Baron

Post by devrygrad13 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:33 pm

I am waiting for a part in the mail. Someone has been stealing it in the mail.

Anyway I am on hold here. Will get started when I can.

devrygrad13
Baron

Post by devrygrad13 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:57 pm

jj169 wrote:
> Hey guys. just got mine today. i found the instructions just left me with
> it sticking forward... For curve correction, should i point the device up
> or down? I figured since the curve is to the left and down slightly ( the
> right side is longer ) that i rotate my tip slightly clockwise, then point
> up. Seeing as the left side will be then facing the front, that will
> lengthen, and the downwards arc will be countered by the device going up...
> right?
>
> anybody who has had experience with curve correction with the PE, what
> straps did you find worked the best? I am around 6" but if straight im
> guessing longer. The curve is slight, but enough to annoy me. more of a
> twist since it is also curving down. I had to upsize the rods before i
> coiuld install to get the right "looking" fit... but then i felt
> that it moves around unless i really tighten it... i have been checking on
> tiptemp ( lets call it TT? ) and im wondering what to compare it to. what
> would be cold? colder than feet or something?
>
> anyways, any help in these subjects would be great!
>
> thanks in advance!
Numb is the key word. If its numb, take it off.

devrygrad13
Baron

Post by devrygrad13 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:14 pm

Received the part. Going to begin wearing this.

devrygrad13
Baron

Post by devrygrad13 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:50 am

Not any straighter, more girth, but only been a week.

How's your regiment been coming?

jj169

Post by jj169 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:58 pm

Back after a while. Still not in love with the device.. I have not noticed any difference with my curve, which is all im hoping for. I tried a few ways.

I contacted support and read up on ways of using it didnt get any help really. Considering getting the quad support plate as that may help... First i would like to think that the device CAN actually help curvature.

How you guys doin'?

bodem
Knight

Post by bodem » Tue May 05, 2015 12:07 am

Position downward

MysticMotive
Knight

Post by MysticMotive » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:46 am

I posted details for my positioning experiment on another thread, here: peyronies-disease/x4-for-straightening-t3655.html

I'll cut out the middle-man, here's the method:

"Going by feel and intuition, I came up with an idea to fasten the unit normally, but twisting the penis about 130-180 degrees to the right (opposite of bend). From short tests I was surprised to find that pinching/circulation problems were reduced and lower tention "felt" more effective and concentrated on the (stunted) left s-ligs."

I've been doing this for about a week and a half. It's too soon to share any results but I'll be sure to report when possible.