applying extender when uncircumsized

Connect with other users suffering from penile curvature or that have found ways to correct it.
sam56

applying extender when uncircumsized

Post by sam56 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:56 am

I am a new user and suffer from Peyronie's disease. It is not severe in a flaccid state, but very noticeable when erect. I am going to be using the extender starting today and have a few questions. Since I am uncircumcised, do I want to leave the foreskin out or retract it once the device is seated? How long should I wear it per day and do I want to do it every day? Thanks for anyone's help!

Dangler
Duke

Re: applying extender when uncircumsized

Post by Dangler » Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:01 am

sam56 wrote:I am a new user and suffer from Peyronie's disease. It is not severe in a flaccid state, but very noticeable when erect. I am going to be using the extender starting today and have a few questions. Since I am uncircumcised, do I want to leave the foreskin out or retract it once the device is seated? How long should I wear it per day and do I want to do it every day? Thanks for anyone's help!
I retracted my foreskin, then mounted into the extender. I wanted to be sure I was putting the pulling force, tension, on the shaft.

KingKirby
Baron

Post by KingKirby » Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:27 am

Dangler wrote:
sam56 wrote:I am a new user and suffer from Peyronie's disease. It is not severe in a flaccid state, but very noticeable when erect. I am going to be using the extender starting today and have a few questions. Since I am uncircumcised, do I want to leave the foreskin out or retract it once the device is seated? How long should I wear it per day and do I want to do it every day? Thanks for anyone's help!
I retracted my foreskin, then mounted into the extender. I wanted to be sure I was putting the pulling force, tension, on the shaft.
I am also uncircumcised and do the the same, Dangler. But I think like in most cases with setup, it is a preference thing.

Sam, as long as you are comfortable and achieving tension along your shaft, your practicing penile traction therapy. I have a really useful link for you. It compares all kinds of Peyronies Treatments. I have read up on curvature and many doctors agree that using multiple treatments (poly-therapy) is the way to go. Have a look.

http://www.peyroniesassociation.org/tre ... omparison/

Really useful information compiled by both doctors and patients on that site. Hope this helps.

:ymdevil:
King of the PE Jungle.

sam56

Post by sam56 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:41 am

Thank you so much for the help. I'll try it and see which way feels the most comfortable. Also, thank you for the link! :)

sam56

Post by sam56 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:35 pm

I have another question....how much tension do I want to start out with?

mackz12
Baron

Post by mackz12 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:02 pm

Hey Sam

Welcome !

Since you are new to using the extender, you should get used to wearing the extender, and not worry so much about the tension. I personally feel that time wearing the extender is more important than tension used. My tension springs are 600-1200-1800 grams. I started at 600 grams of tension, and over time slowly increased it. I have yet to exceed 1000 grams, placing my workout at between the first and second tension line. Over time I increased my time in the extender from 2 to 3 to 4, to 6 hours total for a day. Going slow with the tension allows you to "milk" the gains at lower tension levels, and have the reserve of more tension when the gains at lower tension slow down or stop. My opinion is that cranking up the tension from the get go might not be the most efficient use of the extender.

Based on my gains, I'm convinced that proper, consistent use of the extender will allow nearly everyone to achieve gains.

Once again, welcome, and good luck !

Mackz

flowersb08
Knight

Post by flowersb08 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:53 pm

Product is a joke. Customer service is Terrible! Can never get ahold of anyone over the phone and they take forever to reply to my emails. I want a refund!