2 weeks of using your product for peyronies

Connect with other users suffering from penile curvature or that have found ways to correct it.
hillbilly2
Knight

2 weeks of using your product for peyronies

Post by hillbilly2 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:58 pm

The average per day wearing your product has brought me daily pain. I average 4 to 5 hours per night. my penis always has red skin under the head that hurts. It takes 8 hours for the redness and pain to go away. What am I doing wrong?. I only extend the length 3/4 of an inch. It always hurts while I have it on.

Dangler
Duke

Re: 2 weeks of using your product for peyronies

Post by Dangler » Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:02 pm

skipearl wrote:The average per day wearing your product has brought me daily pain. I average 4 to 5 hours per night. my penis always has red skin under the head that hurts. It takes 8 hours for the redness and pain to go away. What am I doing wrong?. I only extend the length 3/4 of an inch. It always hurts while I have it on.
You have some aspects you can look into.

1. learn how to use the inscribed lines on the right & left extender rods to set the tension, or the grams of pull. You may be using so much force it is causing the irritation/redskin. Ideally, a pulling force of 600 to 900 grams ought to work for you. Consult your instructions.

2. Look into a 'wrap' of soft cotton material. This is covered in some of the other threads.

3. Perhaps take breaks more often, 90 minutes of wearing, 30 minutes break.

https://www.youtube.com/user/x4labsTUBE?feature=watch

hillbilly2
Knight

Post by hillbilly2 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:33 pm

It has been 2 months with no change in the curve caused by peyronies. I use it a mininum of 5 hours a day. It really hurts for the whole 5 hours. It keeps my penis red and raw hours after using it. I don't know if I can continue using it daily.

KingKirby
Baron

Post by KingKirby » Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:13 pm

hillbilly2 wrote:It has been 2 months with no change in the curve caused by peyronies. I use it a mininum of 5 hours a day. It really hurts for the whole 5 hours. It keeps my penis red and raw hours after using it. I don't know if I can continue using it daily.
Hi hillbilly,

If you are experiencing that kind of discomfort and irritation I suggest you stop using your extender that way. While some discomfort is common at first, you should not be feeling any kind of pain during or after extender usage. I strongly recommend that you either not strap on so tightly or reduce the tension level. You should be taking a break at the first sign of pain.

As far as results go, everyone is different. That being said, many users have corrected their curvature issue by using an extender. Penile traction therapy is often prescribed by doctors for both those looking to avoid surgery and those looking to recover from it.

Bottom line, figure out a configuration that is most comfortable for you, without cutting off your circulation and then continue using it for 6 months or so.

Just curious, have you seen a doctor regarding your condition? In some extreme cases of Peyornies it is strongly suggested you consult your physician for treatment suggestions. You may have a severe case that requires polytherapy methods for correction.

http://www.peyroniesassociation.org/treatment/

:ymdevil:
King of the PE Jungle.

flowersb08
Knight

Post by flowersb08 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:46 pm

Been using this product for three months now. No difference in length nor is it correcting my curvature. Product just doesn't seem to work. Also, It always a fight trying to keep the head from slipping out of the strap