Fixing Curvature, position of device?

Connect with other users suffering from penile curvature or that have found ways to correct it.
jyx4

Fixing Curvature, position of device?

Post by jyx4 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:49 pm

One of the forum member suggested this

Point the device up between the 10 and 12 o'clock position, this puts the majority of the tension on the tunica which is what you need to fix your curve. Once you dip below the 9 o'clock position you are shifting tension from the tunica to the ligs and this will slow down your curvature fix.

I don't get what 10oclock and 12oclock position mean

If anyone knows, could you explain it to me?

Thanks

izzy
Duke

Re: Fixing Curvature, position of device?

Post by izzy » Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:21 pm

12 o'clock on a standard clock means straight up.

peterpan87
Knight

Post by peterpan87 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:58 pm

Yeah I have the curve too, and what I do is put it on and position it all the way towards my stomach, that is twelve o'clock, and by the way I'm one week in and, and my girth and length is increasing. Maybe two more days and I'll jump up to a quarter inch rod.

izzy
Duke

Post by izzy » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:06 am

peterpan87 wrote:and my girth and length is increasing.
Peter, I'd be interested in reading a log regarding you routines and results. Good luck on your way to 8!

MrPussySmasher

Post by MrPussySmasher » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:50 pm

So, If you position the divide upwards like that, will your penis grow in that direction. Id rather my penis be perpendicular to my body. Currently it slopes downward like a banana. Also, can I wear the device in my sleep and stuff. (I don't have anything yet, I ordered it today). Anyone is free to answer :)

Dangler
Duke

Post by Dangler » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:07 am

MrPussySmasher wrote:So, If you position the divide upwards like that, will your penis grow in that direction. Id rather my penis be perpendicular to my body. Currently it slopes downward like a banana. Also, can I wear the device in my sleep and stuff. (I don't have anything yet, I ordered it today). Anyone is free to answer :)
I've not heard of any one changing the angle that the erect penis leaves the body at. Pointing up, out, down.
Yours will most likely stay at its current 'exit angle'.

Speaking to correcting any curvature of the shaft, some correction may be obtained. There are variables concerning why the curve exists, scar tissue, uneven tissue growth, etc. I don't know about expecting 100% correction, however, 10% or more may be realistic. Just not anything I could predict with any certainty.

I'd stay away from sleeping with it on. Just try to get used to wearing it, and trying to get some 'wearing time' where you can keep an eye on things, take circulation breaks, lay in bed & watch tv, read.

izzy
Duke

Post by izzy » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:45 am

I believe upward and downward are a factor of the suspensitory ligament. If the ligament is too tight, the penis will point up. If it is too loose, it points down.

I have thought about ways to adjust angle, but haven't started any routines for attempting it. One thing that might work is doing kegles while performing a stretch (perhaps the JAI stretch). The combination might strengthen the ligament and make it tighter (pulling upward). As with everything in PE, ease into it if you are going to try to make a routine. After that, its all up to consistency.

peterpan87
Knight

Post by peterpan87 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:41 pm

izzy wrote:
peterpan87 wrote:and my girth and length is increasing.
Peter, I'd be interested in reading a log regarding you routines and results. Good luck on your way to 8!
I'll be honest I wish I had a set routine and log but I don't. I put it on at night, but strap it on with the noose as comfortable as I can ,I put a cotton ball in between the noose holes and wear it for about 4-5 hrs a night without taking it off. When it get uncomfortable I automatically wake up and take it off. I've moved up a half inch in bars (two quarters). And my girth and length keep steadily increasing. I know with my length because I'm hitting the bottom front of the toilet when I'm going,and girth because I can't close my thumb and index finger like I could when I first started jelqing. Sorry for no numbers yet but I want to measure at a month, which while I'm typing I think that I am around a month. I am hanging straighter but I do stretches away from my curve whenever I get a chance

hillbilly2
Knight

Post by hillbilly2 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:11 am

It has now been 1 year and no success at all. Not only with the peyronies but also no more length for a years worth of a 5 hours a day.I have the same curvature I had in Nov. 2014 and also the same length .I have taken E for a year also.I think it is time to give up, I have spent over $500.00 trying.

j.rod

Post by j.rod » Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:29 pm

what is the soonest i will see results on the curvature alignment?

straal1969
Duke

Post by straal1969 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:59 am

You will probably need to have logged 500-1000 hours of use to see gains.
Happy stretching
Cheers, my starting stats
BPFL= 5.0" 12.7cm
FG=4.0" 10.2cm
BPEL=7.0" 17.8cm
EG= 4.5" 11.4cm