painful

Connect with other users suffering from penile curvature or that have found ways to correct it.
harriersfc

painful

Post by harriersfc » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:31 am

When applying the device and strapping the penis in I find the attachments painful. If you do not attach it firmly the penis slides out.

izzy
Duke

Re: painful

Post by izzy » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:02 pm

Are you using the various foam pads? Try also decreasing tension and taking out any rods you have in there. That way you can practice putting on the device until you figure out what works for you. It should definitely not be a painful experience.

When I am using straps or noose, I always have at least one side already in the device. For instance, I always have the right side of the strap connected to the device before putting it on. When strapping in the left side, I pull my penis to the right - away from where the strap is going in. This prevents any pinching that may occur. I continue pulling on the strap until is fits very snugly around the foam pad and my penis. You don't want it choking the life out of you, but slipping is also bad. Try to find a happy medium.

peterpan87
Knight

Re: painful

Post by peterpan87 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:11 am

Also try using a cotton ball place it in between the the two noose holes, push the extender towards you, reach between the noose, pull your peanis up while holding the extender towards you, and tighten the noose where you feel comfortable after a few minutes and you feel comfortable fine tune the extender for more traction