Curving up need to straighten

Connect with other users suffering from penile curvature or that have found ways to correct it.
spaul13

Curving up need to straighten

Post by spaul13 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:26 pm

I have been recently diagnose with peyronies and I'm looking to straighten my penis and looking for suggestions to assist with getting my penis as straight as possible. That is why I invested in the X4 traction device as opposed to the alternatives injections or surgery. I hope this works I only received my devices a few days ago any suggestions is appreciated.

oldtimer
Baron

Re: Curving up need to straighten

Post by oldtimer » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:10 am

spaul13 wrote:I have been recently diagnose with peyronies and I'm looking to straighten my penis and looking for suggestions to assist with getting my penis as straight as possible. That is why I invested in the X4 traction device as opposed to the alternatives injections or surgery. I hope this works I only received my devices a few days ago any suggestions is appreciated.
Let's start with tension. An erection gives you about 450 grams tension. The amount of tension you have on each line depends on the springs. For example, the X4 Labs Premium Edition has 3900 gram springs. This means the 1st line (top line) is about 1300 grams tension. That line 3rd or bottom, is about 3900 or 8.7x.

All research and guidance suggest the user start with lower tension for the first few weeks and increase as is comfortable. After 589 hours, I cannot use the highest for a full day. Therefore I use it for for several hours here and there during the day, as comfort allows. If you use too much tension for too long, you will have to rest for long period of time.

If you have a stretch that you can feel, and are comfortable, you are starting out right.

spaul13

Re: Curving up need to straighten

Post by spaul13 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:48 am

Thanks for the suggestion about the tension I have figured out how to adjust to the correct starting tension. I feel a good stretch without pain so I'll leave this tension for a few weeks before going to the next tension line.