Penis preparation

Connect with other users suffering from penile curvature or that have found ways to correct it.
spaul13

Penis preparation

Post by spaul13 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:42 pm

Hello all I've been suing my traction device for over a week now first line of tension and very slowly tweaking the tension to make sure it stays at the first line or a little more. My question is should I be doing any preparation other than stretching my penis for a about a minute before putting on the traction device and after taking it off.

any suggestions.

oldtimer
Baron

Re: Penis preparation

Post by oldtimer » Mon May 01, 2017 11:20 am

spaul13 wrote:Hello all I've been suing my traction device for over a week now first line of tension and very slowly tweaking the tension to make sure it stays at the first line or a little more. My question is should I be doing any preparation other than stretching my penis for a about a minute before putting on the traction device and after taking it off.

any suggestions.
That's about all I have done for the last 600 hours of tension exercise. Some people have discussed wrapping after traction to keep it from turtleing. I have tried that as well... about 10% of the time.

Genord92

Post by Genord92 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:43 am

Try to use more effective uvipe penile enlargement devices https://uvipe.com/products/ cause they have a huge amount of painkiller accessories and other stuff to make all of the process more harmless to you.

AnonymousMH

Post by AnonymousMH » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:09 am

Any positive results?