Anyone with a curve?

Connect with other users suffering from penile curvature or that have found ways to correct it.
simagain
Knight

Re: Anyone with a curve?

Post by simagain » Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:55 pm

Is nobody active anymore, cmon guys give me updates on your curvatures, I wear it for 2 month now, but in the first month i realized I didnt even put tension on it lol.

So It's 1 month for me now, I am seeing changes, my penis is about a 1/2 - 1 cm longer when errected and a few mm more in girth when errected, pretty good if you ask me.

Not sure if my curvature reduced, but I think no.Can't see visible changes really, I hope to see changes after month 3.
Im using the device everyday, 3 hours or more a day.

regards,

Simon

big bend :/
Knight

Post by big bend :/ » Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:25 am

Hi simagain, I have recently started wearing my extender again. It's gonna be a month in a few more days. I wore it for 3 months in the downward position at full tension and got nothing. Maybe a quarter inch in length? No real measurable gains. I also go no straighter. I've only been wearing it in the up position this past month for at least 3 hours a day 6 hours at most and I take 2 days off during the week. It's getting a better stretch and I'm not losing circulation this way :) After the next month I'll update you! From what it sounds like you have to wear it straight up to fix the curve... so do that!

simagain
Knight

Post by simagain » Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:44 am

Already do that since a month, thats also a reason why I don't call the month before my first month I did alot of things wrong and I didnt wear it pointing upwards.

Now I do, and I wear it 3 hours a day on average, everyday.I am going to buy vitamin e creme and pills and see if they work.Its a pitty that you do not see the results of a straighter penis.

Makes me sad, because like this is the last chance to make it straighter, Im not gonna do surgery, no way.

But most people see results after 1 month, so I'm gonna wait and see how it goes.

Anyone else had any or no success?

simagain
Knight

Post by simagain » Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:09 am

Thats damn good, 50%.
I wish i would archieve even like 20 degree, now i have 30.
On december 1st i will have worn it for 2 month on highest tension and in the up position, still no improving.
That is depressing.

hey cdarro and the other guys, do you have any messenger?Or write me an email with your email adress at Simagain@web.de

would love to keep the contact with you.

Simon

simagain
Knight

Post by simagain » Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:55 am

sounds logical.

oh cdarro thats is amazing.

keep me on track guys

Knight

Post by big bend :/ » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:44 am

Been a while since I've talked on this thing! I've got some news :)
I've been wearing it at least 3 times a week in the up position for at least 2 hours a day... that's been going on for the last month or so. I've recently had a new girlie, sooo I warned her ahead of time "this thing is real curvy" When she finally got her hands on it she said it wasn't that curved, she was expecting worse. Now I'm taking a good look at it and the curvature has definitely calmed down a bit! It's far from straight, but it's working :D It looks a little thicker to me also, I dunno though, everytime I've measured it in the past there was no change... so I'm not gonna measure it for another month or so! I'll talk to you guys then!

simagain
Knight

Post by simagain » Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:50 pm

thats great, good girl haha, most of the time womens breasts legs face or whatever isnt perfect , penises aren't perfect,too.

Great when she doesn't care about it.
Hope we will all get good results after 6 month.I am thinking about buying vitamin e cream and pills, maybe it will help with the curve?

Knight

Post by big bend :/ » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:50 am

well, the previous girl said "dude, you have the curviest penis i've ever seen" so, that hurt! It must be getting better if the women are saying it's not that curvy now. I've had the extender for 6 months now, I only took about a month off in total. To a lot of people here, it's looking like Less is More when you wear this thing. I'm a believer of that :) I don't know about the vitamin e, you could try it? From what I'm hearing the best supplements to go along with this is L-arginine and L-ornathine.

simagain
Knight

Post by simagain » Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:31 pm

I am wearing the extender for like 4-5 month now. And it is weird because it got slightly bigger and a bit more in girth and the curve reduced a little bit but almost not visible.
Right now I am really worried that It isn't working and won't work.
What about your progress guys? Haven't heard from you in ages.
Anway I keep on wearing it 3-5 h a day almost everyday and if its necessary I am gonna do this for another 6 month.

I realized my comfort strap isn't working that good anymore, so i took the other one.
I guess you gotta change straps after 3 month or so and maybe also the springs?

That is why I think about buying the srping, I saw new springs with more tension maybe this will make wearing the extender more effective.
What about your curve guys?

Good luck hope you can reply fast.

Simon

anyway is anyone of you a tester? Cuz I am and I soon gotta send the formula in so I get my money back. Do you think they pay out for sure?

simagain
Knight

Post by simagain » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:02 am

okay, i am gonna buy new straps soon aswell as try vit. e supplements and stronger springs.

simagain
Knight

Post by simagain » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:23 pm

God I really hope it will straighten more. I am wearing it in the straight forward position from now on.
The customer support operator told me even worse curves correct within weeks or 1-2 month.... wtf?

simagain
Knight

Post by simagain » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:27 am

Do you think that is a good idea?Maybe I am going to try it.
Or do you think it will cause other weird shapes. I jsut wrote a doctor who does correction surgeries, hopefully he will tell me what it costs and if its too dangerous.

simagain
Knight

Post by simagain » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:47 am

I know it is a risk, but it depends who does the surgery and now it does not mean you have to lose lenght. There is a new way of doing such a surgery, where you don't lose any lengh. And there are surgeries where you loose 1mm for a 10degree correction, would be 3mm in my case max and thats nothing.

Sure I will have to pay it out of my own pocket and I won't do it if the extender will make it better in the next month or if its too expensive or if theres a good risk of problems.
But if it wont be that risky and not that expensive, this would for sure give me more confidence more and better sex and a better feeling.

There are other people who say hey why didn't I do it earlier or that is was worth the time and money.
Don't know... :D

simagain
Knight

Post by simagain » Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:48 pm

Right.

Hey what is your goal, how much of a degree do you have?

simagain
Knight

Post by simagain » Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:28 am

Hey guys, I got great news. I think my P is hard to grow but after 6 month I went from:

Flacid Lenght: 10,3 cm

Erected Lenght: 15 cm

F Girth: 10,5

E Girth: 12,4

TO

Flacid Lenght: 11,1 cm

Erected Lenght: 16,5 cm

F Girth: 11,7

E Girth: 13,2

PLUS A REDUCTION OF MY CURVE ABOUT 10 DEGREES

Results can vary some mm's.

I think to get rid of the curve you gotta grow your P about 4cm or something so that it is all straight.

This is maybe not alot in 6 month and a bit more, but I know it works now.
Best position for me was straight forward, not up and not down.

I also got pictures where you see the reduction of my curve which I will maybe soon publish here.

Good luck to you guys and please respond.

Simon