Anyone with a curve?

Connect with other users suffering from penile curvature or that have found ways to correct it.
simagain
Knight

Re: Anyone with a curve?

Post by simagain » Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:20 pm

Its a new technique.
I think you make a cut into the shorter tissue and implant something. But I won't go for surgery.

gopher123
Knight

Post by gopher123 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:18 am

I have a small curve at the front end of my penis. I am pretty straigt in the lower part though. The extender did not do anything to correct my front end curve. I think the extender is designed more to correct the curve towards the lower end (towards the body) of the penis.

pudendum
Duke

Post by pudendum » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:23 pm

Hey guys- Been a while since I've been on the site, I arrive on this thread after it has been well established. As a physician, I have a few comments.

Unless you have true Peyronie's disease (bent penis with plaques), and it's not that common, I wouldn't let a surgeon touch my penis for any type of penis enhancement. It's not worth the money, the pain or the risk, no matter what the procedure (ligaments, tunica, fat implants, etc.). Your money would be better spent learning and using many different PE methods. If you have any money left over and still are thinking about surgery, consider seeing a shrink because if you let a surgeon cut on your penis, YOUR NUTS. BTW, I had a little discussion and dust up with the sponsor of the Peyronie's disease (Hawk) a few years back about Peyronie's and surgery, interesting reading:

http://penisenlargementproducts.org/for ... ndum#p4317

Regarding curved a penis, it is very, very common. The evidence of penis straightening with any PE method is tenuous and skimpy at best. The evidence for success comes from stretching AFTER having Peyronie's disease plaque surgically removed for severe bending. Much of the curving of the penis results from circumcision and how much skin was removed and the subsequent growth that occurs to adulthood ('turkey necking" on the bottom of the penis is a result of the same). True straightening would require extensive skin and blood vessel stretching, which can be done, and has been done, but you will be doing a lot of PE. I personally have an upward curve and even with my extensive PE and success, It did little to change this curve.

Good luck guys.

clampbottom

Post by clampbottom » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:46 am

Hi all,

I have a 30 degree left curve(no Peyronisis) , I have been trying the manual excercises like jelq etc to straighten it. I haven't been successful in straightening it, I am planning to purchase X4 to straighten the curve. I have some questions regarding the extender.

1) Does it cure conginial curves, if yes to what degree ?
2) How much time would it take ?
3) Can any of the forum members upload before after pics, please this would be very encouraging.

pudendum
Duke

Post by pudendum » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:18 am

clampbottom - Not sure what you mean by a "conginial curve." Do you mean congenital?

As I have said several times before and above, the data in the medical literature for effectiveness of an extender to straighten penis curves is sparse. It does work with after surgery to correct Peyronie's disease. When you surgically remove the plaque (hardened fiber mass) that causes the bend in true Peyronie's disease, the extender is used to pull the penis straight (at relatively low tensions) to allow it to heal strength. And a lot depends on how extensive the surgery.

The success of straightening curves with an extender is as variable as success in lengthening the penis with an extender. Straightening curves involves increasing the length of the short side of the curve. The success will always be dependent on effort. The key is stretch sensibly and understand it's going to take time - lots of time -- months to years. If you want it to work, stay motivated.

Good luck.

clampbottom

Post by clampbottom » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:14 am

Hi pudendum, thanks for the reply.
By conginial i meant that it is not due to Peyronie, its probably because of the way I stretched my Penis when I was a teenager..

The website says it would take around 6 months.. There seem to be some members who have got some success with their curve. Even a small bit of improvement would be really encouraging.

pudendum
Duke

Re: Anyone with a curve

Post by pudendum » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:46 am

clampbottom - Are you left legged or right legged? What I mean is what direction do you stuff you penis when your wear underwear? You laugh, but over time (I mean years, basically ever since you chucked your diapers and put on training pants) this greatly influences growth (as you grow from 13 - 17 years old) and hang. If you curve to the left you're left legged and vice verse. Most guys have a small flaccid and possibly even an erect curve to the left or to the right from this. It's even talked about in medicine in the ridiculous but ever perpetuated "Throckmorton's sign" On an x-ray of the abdomen, in guys you can see the penis point one way or the other -- it's suppose to point in the direction of any disease in the body (like a cancer, etc.). It's a lot of BS but it shows the directionality of the flaccid penis.

An upward curve, which I have, has a lot to do with how much the doc who did your circumcision cut off if you are circumcised. Since the bottom side can pull up skin from your scrotum as is expands to erection as opposed to the upper side which is restricted and possibly further reduced by circumcision, the tightening skin causes the penis to curve. Stretching can help this and it did for me to a small but visible extent.

clampbottom

Post by clampbottom » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:35 am

I used to masterbate using my left hand and my penis used to get stretched towards left side due to this.. Now i am trying to get rid of the left curve. I am sure I don't have peyronie .. the case studies are on patients suffering from peyronie and the device helps after the surgery is performed.

I am a bit skeptic if the device would work in case of a congenital curvature like mine.

pudendum
Duke

Post by pudendum » Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:43 pm

It's impossible to predict whether it will or won't work. Keep motivated. Use the extended and add length based manual PE. It will take lots of time and you will feel skin and blood vessel stretch on that side as you stretch at or above your BPEL (Stretched flaccid length > BPEL), Take it slow build to pressure as you can, then maintain. Stop or back off if it hurts (vein pain is bad).

Hope it works. Good luck.

modem
Duke

Post by modem » Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:23 am

Hey guys,
Thanks for your posts re your progress, and like you i am struggling to see results after 3mths. i have flacid girth gains but i don't see any improvements it erect straightness. i'm not going to give up though as 3mths is not that long to expect results, at least obvious results. So hang in there everybody and good luck to all who are trying.

Dangler
Duke

Post by Dangler » Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:58 am

Just a thought.
If those who are trying to correct a curve, and those who have seen some improvement would do this:
Post some details of how you wear or have worn your extender. Do you warm up, do jelqing, wear at what grams, your wearing sessions last how long. How many a day, when do you take rest breaks or days off.
This way you all can begin comparing "notes", maybe see ways to alter or add something to your routine(s).
It is great you guys post that you are trying to correct, I think your chances to succeed may be greater if you write about your details.
May be better to start a new thread "Wearing to Correct a Curve" or something similar.
Regards,
Dangler

modem
Duke

Post by modem » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:30 am

Good idea dangler, and i must say it's good to have your support on such an important issue.
I have printed my regemen on previous posts so don't want to ramble on, but will keep posting on any progress as it happens. i couldn't encourage others more,to give there stats to help others and build up their confidence. especially new starters.

modem
Duke

Post by modem » Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:42 pm

Just an idea i thought i might try out and see what results from it .
After applying the extender i place a bridge across the bars under the shaft to apply more concentrated stress against the curve, (my curve is upwards). The bridge is a small dia. piece of wooden doweling cut to length with two v nics cut to allow the dowel to sit on the bars of the extender, under the penis shaft. This way the dowel won't move from where you place it .
Effectively the idea puts a hump in the shaft of the penis against the curve, giving the plaque more stress pull, and as time goes on the dowel can be replaced with a larger one to increase the stress if necessary.

I must be forgiven for my ideas -- i am an engineer and always thinking like one, but sometimes things do work.
I'll keep you posted.

Lorik

Question ?:$

Post by Lorik » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:05 am

Hi Im 19, I'm from Kosovo (new state in Europ).
Plz tell me, if this product is on sale sometime in the stores of Kosovo,
i have need for this because my dick is curved from the left side
Please send me an answer because I do not know how to buy this produkt.Thnx

noiserocker

Post by noiserocker » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:44 pm

thought I'd share this email from X4 support:

Hello Sir,

Some clients will add more tension on the side that is less affected, we recommend wearing the device perpendicular with your body.
We suggest adding equal tension on each side and wear the device kind of like a brace. The device will treat the curvature before the enlargement process begins.

If you are concealing the device, we suggest locking the device in the upward position. This will make it more comfortable.

Regards,
Customer Service