Peyronies

Connect with other users suffering from penile curvature or that have found ways to correct it.
Ray

Peyronies

Post by Ray » Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:44 pm

I was diagnosed with Peyronies in the fall of 2009 and it had a devistating impact on me. My urologist put me on vitamin E and we waited to see how the disease progressed. It kept getting worse till it stabalized in december 2009. The outcome when it stabalized was I lost 2 inches in length and a greater than 60 degree bend making intercourse very difficult to say the least. I'm 38 and thought my sex life was over and was very hard to deal with mentally. I spent 20 - 30 hours researching the disease on the internet and was rather depressed as the medical verdict was this was a severe case of the disease and my only hope was surgery but that comes with significant risks as well. I also found the x4 labs website but since using these types of devices isn't officially recommended as treatment I was extremely skeptical as the internet is full of scams so I decided to discuss it with my urologist. My follow up with him was in early feb 2010. He had seen me 6 months earlier. After seeing how severe the peyronies had become he gave me the grim news that he was booking me for surgery in 4 months and to see him a month before the surgery to ensure the peyronies had in fact stabalized. I asked him about traction devices to correct the curvature and he told me that it wouldn't make my condition worse but he also said it wouldn't help much if at all either. I left his office feeling aweful, surgery wouldn't cure me and it could make things worse and it wouldn't bring back the two inches either. I searched the internet again and took a very serious look at traction devices. I read all the info on how it works and by now I had become very knowledgable on peyronies. The information on how the traction device could correct the curvature made sense to me so I decided to take the plunge and order the gold package. It's been 2 weeks since I've been using the device and already I have notice a significant improvement to the curvature, at least a 50 percent improvement and I haven't measured it but it appears I gained about an inch back that I had lost to peyronies. I am using the device aggressively, many hours of the day and night. I'm very excited to see the results in a few months time. I am so happy with the results that I can hardly believe it. I'll be posting more results as time goes by. I got the gold package that came with lots of extra stuff but one of the other packages would have been fine too so I could have saved a few bucks but for these results I would have paid thousands of dollars, the extender works and I am so thankful it does.

Ray

Re: Peyronies

Post by Ray » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:47 am

Have another 1/8" improvement in lenght since the 11 march post and noticeable improvement in girth for the affected area. In addition to the traction device I take 800ui vitamin E and 5 grams of pure l-Argnine daily and rub in aloe vera gel and vitamin E oil after traction device usage. I currently wear the extender 6 hours a day and it becomes more tolerable each day. After each hour I take the device off and do light massage to boost blood circulation. I set the tension at what is comfortably tolerable which is usually around the 1200 mark. I noticed a big difference in comfort with the device since I started using the aloe vera and vitamin E oil, like the recovery time from tenderness is reduced but that may be from tolerance build up so I can't say for sure if it is making a big difference but it feels like it. The l-Argnine is supposed to promote cellular reproduction. I have made the treatment regime from many hours of research on the Peyronies condition. If anyone else on here is also trying to treat Peyronie's and may have helpful information please let me know. Thanks and good luck!

modem
Duke

Post by modem » Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:06 am

Good on you Ray, glad to here you are making gains and i would love to here of any progress you can post as i too am suffering from the same dredid condition bought about by traumer to the penis that caused plaque to form. Like you i must have researched all the same options and came to the same conclusion, that,traction is the only viable option that has a guarenteed result.
I to have had some results after streatching with the extender, although at this stage i have only noticed girth gains flacid, and i'm still trying to find the best regime in using the extender to obtain best results. At present i use the extender mostly at night under reasonable tention, and i find i can now last through the night apart from a couple of breaks to pee, and this gives me the day time to rest and heal. I am optimistic of acheiving gains in length, as this is my ambition in order to get back some self esteem and most of all the sex life i used to enjoy, and i also feel for my wife who in turn has to go without, but she is supporting me in my endeavours.
I have been streatching now for 2 mths and while improvements appear to be minor, i am optimistic that i'm on the right road to recovery, however time will tell.
I am of the opinion that as the curve decreases, the length will become more obvious. My doctor has endorsed the method of traction and is monitoring my progress. I'm reasonably happy with my progress to date as i think i have lost about 10% of what used to be 50% of curve. Please keep me posted on your progress and anybody else out there who also suffers from this hatefull condition. Cheers.

modem
Duke

Post by modem » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:57 pm

Hi there Ray,
How is progress? it's been a couple of weeks since you last posted, however you didn't mention you were married, but if you are i sincerely hope you have your wife's support through this as i have. i found it so much easier to come to terms with this condition and to talk about it as it is in fact a medical condition.
I find that wearing at night is the best to fit into my life style, with maybe 2 or 3 two hr sessions during the day. I am struggling to get any length gains at all, but i'll just hang in and hope. Am close to 3mths using now, so rather expected more in lenth. i reckon it's that damn bend that's disguising real growth. Cheers.

miami
Knight

Post by miami » Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:52 pm

Its a tough topic, but i hope u achieve what ur exspecting and good luck.

modem
Duke

Post by modem » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:43 pm

miami wrote :
> Its a tough topic, but i hope u achieve what ur exspecting and good luck.

Good on you miami -- thanks for your concern - it's certainly not what we want but the extender is about our only hope of acheiving a corrective result given that we have done all the research prior to settling on the extender.
So far for me, results are minimal but i'm not giving up that possibly. It's been 6mths so far and still no gains in length,-- although i probably should say that i have not seen any obvious results, meaning that due to a curve it is not so easy to measure, so that while there may be a result it is not obvious.
Just to expand on that for those who don't fully understand what Peyronies condition is all about.
In order to measure erect length -- one has to acheive an erection. The curve is not obvious under any other condition, but the curve will become worse as the erection becomes harder, making it more and more difficult to measure.
For some guys, an erection can be painfull, but fortunately for me i don't feel pain.
Hope this helps, understanding.

TracyMorninge
Knight

Post by TracyMorninge » Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:37 am

There are some great pills called ricovir and tenof to help with your disease. You can check some info using https://prepgeneric.com/ - just read before you buy it. Of course you can get some free samples to try their effectiveness.