X4 for Straightening

Connect with other users suffering from penile curvature or that have found ways to correct it.
qvr

X4 for Straightening

Post by qvr » Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:17 am

Does anybody have any tips on using an X4 device (I have Deluxe) for straightening? I'm trying to undo some right curvature. Are there any tips/techniques with the tensions bars that can help best do this? The only thing I've been noticing when I put the device on is that it likes to follow the natural curvature, and will lean to the right, too. I'm not sure if this means it's really straightening it, though...

jz99

Re: X4 for Straightening

Post by jz99 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:12 am

I'm wondering the same thing. I picked up the X4 deluxe 3 weeks ago to fix some left curvature. I've actually noticed it looks to be exaggerating the curvature a bit but I read on this forum that is normal because newbie gains are mostly ligs (causing it to hang lower and look more curved) and the tunica must stretch to fix the curve. Can anyone confirm this? I'm hoping it isn't actually making the curve worse. Also, when using this to straighten, should both tension bars be set to equal tension or should one side have more than the other to fight the curve?

Dangler
Duke

Post by Dangler » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:26 am

Set them equally.

low
Knight

Post by low » Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:39 pm

As Dangler mentioned, you have to set both sides to equal setup. Give the device the time it needs to fix the curve. It wont get fixed until the shorter side is stretching enough to equalise the longer side. Depending on your body's response, it might take months or it might take a few years.

There are many members with the same issue. just check the previous posts and you will find plenty of tips and routines that helped into reducing the curve dramatically.

Low

jz99

Post by jz99 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:13 pm

Thanks for the replies guys

kilgyj
Knight

Post by kilgyj » Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:47 pm

Jelqing along with a vitamin E routine will help curvature. Also when you are jelqing pay attention to one side more and jeling to the opposite side of the curve This along with using the deivce will speed up straighrening time

layered

Post by layered » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:58 pm

kilgyj wrote :
> Jelqing along with a vitamin E routine will help curvature. Also when you
> are jelqing pay attention to one side more and jeling to the opposite side
> of the curve This along with using the deivce will speed up straighrening
> time

I have never before even heard someone suggest to use 'vitamin E routine' to treat congenital curvature. And 'curvature' is NOT identical to Peyronie's disease. I know of no sound research showing efficacy of vitamin E routine for treating Peyronie's.

MysticMotive
Knight

Post by MysticMotive » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:03 pm

I purchased an X4 device with the hope of correcting, or at least reducing, a bend of about 30 degrees to the left. I'm about 3 weeks in to treatment, using the device as suggested by members here, but I've also spent some time experimenting. Going by feel and intuition, I came up with an idea to fasten the unit normally, but twisting the penis about 130-180 degrees to the right (opposite of bend). From short tests I was surprised to find that pinching/circulation problems were reduced and lower tention "felt" more effective concentrated on the (stunted) left s-ligs.

Anyone heard of/tried this or know any reason why this is a bad idea? I am the type that can't help but experiment and I would much rather not do something harmful.

If it makes a difference, the shaft shape is more -straight, 30 degree angle ,straight- than bow shaped if that makes sense? Boomerang vs. Banana?

Dangler
Duke

Post by Dangler » Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:46 pm

Sounds interesting. Please keep us apprised as to your progress.
:-bd

MysticMotive
Knight

Post by MysticMotive » Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:55 am

Dangler wrote:Sounds interesting. Please keep us apprised as to your progress.
:-bd
I'm appoaching the method with caution so any results will likely take some time, but I will be sure to pass on any findings.

Pleani
Knight

X4 for Straightening

Post by Pleani » Tue May 07, 2019 3:07 pm

Don’t go My pain and my Erectile Dysfunction severely increased after kuehhas’ surgery. Wish I never had it..

It’s not about Kuhheas’ skills, it’s about what straightening surgeries are