Downward Curve... position and tension

Connect with other users suffering from penile curvature or that have found ways to correct it.
Zedd

Downward Curve... position and tension

Post by Zedd » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:58 pm

Hi all. I just got the X4 Labs device to try and fix my downward curve (about 40 degrees). I've searched the forum but can't find clear answers -- what is the best position? Would it be upward, toward 12 O'Clock? Also, how much tension should I use? Thank you!

Zedd

Re: Downward Curve... position and tension

Post by Zedd » Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:56 pm

Thanks so much for your reply! I used the device once today to see how it felt. I pushed it down to where it covered one line (600g I guess), tightened it pretty tight, but it seemed to just move back up to where all lines were visible. I think it was ok though - there was still a might sensation of some tension.

I'm using the comfort strap. From what I gather here on the forum, I need to warm up a lot and probably attach the extension bars. I don't think I spent long enough preparing before attaching it.

I've had this curve all my adult life, and I think it's just the way it developed in my tight underwear. I don't think it's Peyronie's. But anyway, I'll keep you updated here! :mrgreen: