Curvature Correction

Connect with other users suffering from penile curvature or that have found ways to correct it.
youngwill

Curvature Correction

Post by youngwill » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:35 pm

I am interested in first correcting my curvature.
Is it accurate from reading that the 12 o'clock position will reap the most benefits?
My curve is to the right and upward.
Wife agreed to this to correct curvature as she says it annoys her especially when giving head.
Any suggestions and I will be taking measurements after day 1. Just trying to figure this thing out.
Thanks

youngwill

Re: Curvature Correction

Post by youngwill » Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:10 am

First week is down,
Trying to get 2 hours a day in. Have been extending mainly in 12 oclock position as I heard that is good for curve correction.
Have noticed an increase in girth already. I will take measurements today and begin hard core tomorrow. I have downloaded treetop excel sheets and like seekers MESL ruler idea.
Yesterday I measured MESL at 6 in.
I have noticed dead head, or my head gets purple and I get nervous. I am using the straps and place them right under the skin after I pull back right behind the glans. How long should I stay in while the head is blue? Is that bad?
Also how long until I start seeing some results in curve correction?
Thanks

Dangler
Duke

Post by Dangler » Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:51 pm

Your circulation in your penis has not yet "built up" for you to be able to wear the extender
a) as tightly fastened
b) with very much pulling force
c) for as long as you want to wear it
hence, skin discoloration. Avoid that, for prolonged times, you can cause nerve damage.

You need to invest some time in getting acclimated/built up.
I'd say invest better than a month, advancing slowly. I'm unable to advise you on curve correction/improvement. I've read some post quite a while ago, but don't recall what kind of percent improvement was obtained.

youngwill

Post by youngwill » Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:55 pm

Mods, can you please remove these bullshit replies from my post. I would like to keep this topic clear of spam for all to read and provide advice.
Thanks in advance. :mrgreen:
Thank You!!

youngwill

Post by youngwill » Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:27 pm

Ok,
I am concerned with the head discoloration.
After about 10 minutes in the extender I get "purple head"
It does not hurt but I do not want to damage my penis.
I am strapping pretty tight as otherwise I slip out. If I do not extend out I dont feel a good stretch. I am alternating positions 12,6, and 9 oclock.
How long can I go with discoloration without damaging my penis.
I dont want to back off but am concerned.
Please advise....
Thanks