oh man im really mad at X4LABS

Connect with other users suffering from penile curvature or that have found ways to correct it.
dulm1204

oh man im really mad at X4LABS

Post by dulm1204 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:48 pm

I ordered this product the pyrenois edition because i have a curvation and was hoping to have this product work. after reading the reviews im really excited because of alot of guys on the forum says it works. but im really mad and unhappy at x4labs for not giving clear cut directions on how to use the dam thing...no matter how much i read the forums i still have no clue how to use the darn thing. i know how to put it on with the comfort strap but have no clue why there is so many of the adjustable tensions thingy. and do i turn the spinning thing to the right or left. and what is with the compress thingy? im so lost i just have no idea.... any help ?

lordhooha
Knight

Re: oh man im really mad at X4LABS

Post by lordhooha » Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:01 pm

It's really easy man first you NEED to extend at least 1/2 inch OVER your erect penis. Second do some manual warmups and such , next compress that bad boy down and stretch yourpenis out so you can strap in then release the device slowly so it starts the stretch then sit back and try to relax. Please note its not comfortable at all but this bastard does work enjoy and let me know if you have questions

PimpinRice

Post by PimpinRice » Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:00 am

Did you not receive a DVD manual at all?

iimm
Knight

Post by iimm » Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:47 pm

forums are no help.. you have to watch dvd and search youtube

devrygrad13
Baron

Post by devrygrad13 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:12 am

Wo.

Stretch it out. My flaccid is 4 inches or so but I can stretch to 6.5 inches. Stretch there. Feel the a tug.
If you have a curve position the device so that you are stretching the other way or out to neutralize the natural curve. I've been on for 2.5 months, no curve fix. That's my big problem.

Any thoughts? :(

flowersb08
Knight

Post by flowersb08 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:51 pm

Been using this product for three months now. No difference in length nor is it correcting my curvature. Product just doesn't seem to work. Customer service is Terrible! Can never get ahold of anyone over the phone and they take forever to reply to my emails. I want a refund!

phoneman2999

Post by phoneman2999 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:43 pm

ok, you put this thing on by the instructions, I get that. I put it on while I'm erect, but with in a few minutes, I'm not erect anymore, I shrink right out of the thing. They say to wear it 4 hours, how in the ------ are you suppose to stay erect 4 hours without one of those blue pills, that make me through up?

Dangler
Duke

Post by Dangler » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:24 pm

Try only semi erect, which will help you get fastened in. Of course you'll need to 'build' the rod lengths on both sides to facilitate you fastening in.
Then adjust for 500 to 900 grams of 'pull'.