curvature question

Connect with other users suffering from penile curvature or that have found ways to correct it.
isajohn007

curvature question

Post by isajohn007 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:53 pm

I've had my X4 since January and have made some good progress. Have grown about 1/2 inch in length but only have enough time to wear it for about an hour mos days. Also jelq. 100 most mornings and 100 most evenings. One problem I am having is that it is difficult......really impossible to hold the glans in the X4 without tightening it down really tight. When I use the noose, it cuts off circulation. When I use the strap, it seems to prevent the top of me penis (the head and the top 3/4 inch under the head or so from growing in girth. So when looking at my penis from the side, the bottom appears straight until 3/4 inch from the head and then it becomes smaller and curves upward. Wish we could post pictures on here. Would make it easier to explain. I don't want to end up with a deformed penis. Any thoughts?

maddog
Knight

Re: curvature question

Post by maddog » Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:46 pm

mine has done this to me also

isajohn007

Post by isajohn007 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:57 pm

So how does one prevent that from worsening....or preferrably correct it? I guess the top of my shaft is pretty straight.....its just the bottom that changes shape toward the glans.

X4 Labs
Emperor

Post by X4 Labs » Fri May 17, 2013 9:20 am

Hello,

That might be happening because of over stretching what you would need to do is apply less tension so you wont need to over strap yourself to prevent from slipping out from the device. Remember all you need to feel is a gentle pull from the device in order for you to know that is doing its job.

Regards,
Customer Service