izzy's log

Share your penis enlargement gains here!
izzy
Duke

Re: izzy's log

Post by izzy » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:35 pm

Starting:
Last edited by izzy on Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hazey

Post by Hazey » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:33 pm

I was wondering after reading your log if you could give me sum advice maybe exchange emails

izzy
Duke

Post by izzy » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:29 pm

Hazey wrote:I was wondering after reading your log if you could give me sum advice maybe exchange emails
My routines and such are listed here: penis-extender-devices/topic14516.html.

Different things work for different people. My best advice is to combine any extender routine with a PE exercise/stretching routine. Feel free to ask any questions in the forum, as it might also benefit others to hear the answer. :)

Hazey

Post by Hazey » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:34 pm

Thank you for leading me to your routine. I am familiar with exercising and stretching manually but there is much intrigue concerning traction and pumping.
nutrition is also something i want to get started on prior to spending the kind of coin they're asking for these devices. Are there any supplements that you are taking or would you recommend also are there any dietary tips or life choices like quitting smoking any information would be greatly appreciated

izzy
Duke

Post by izzy » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:48 am

I'll throw this out there first, I am not a medical professional so anything I say is just what's worked for me. Consult your own physician before starting any diet or exercise :)

- I have never smoked and only drink a few times a year at social engagements. I cannot comment on whether or not they slow down growth.

- I try to drink 120-140 fluid oz (~4 liters) of water every day.

- I perform strength training with resistance 4-5 times a weeks.

- I do not perform any cardio exercises (more because I have a genetic condition that prevents me from do so).

- I eat around 3000 calories a day (I've mentioned elsewhere that I am a pretty tall/big guy). I shoot for 200+ grams of protein per day, but probably hit closer to 150 on most days.

- I take a multivitamin and probiotics.

- Every couple of days, I use use skin therapy oil on my penis after an X4 session.

- Lastly, I try to limit the number of snacks that I eat and get enough sleep (although most of the time I have trouble with either :) ).

Again, what I do might not work for everyone. I've found over my years of doing PE that when I eat healthier and try to take care of myself, my motivation for PE and resultant gains are much stronger. I hope this helps.
Last edited by izzy on Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hazey

Post by Hazey » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:28 pm

Definitely thank you for taking the time to answer my questions

izzy
Duke

Post by izzy » Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:19 pm

One more thing, I try (and usually fail) not to masturbate. My penis seems to respond better to PE on days I don't.

On Monday, I'll see about posting my 1.5 month progress pics. I don't know if they will be taken down, though :)

6packncamotexan
Duke

Post by 6packncamotexan » Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:42 pm

Shedding the pounds!! Way to go man. :-bd
Longer the better...
Camo

izzy
Duke

Post by izzy » Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:01 pm

6packncamotexan wrote:Shedding the pounds!! Way to go man. :-bd
Hey thanks, man! My college weight was 235. I have more muscle now than I did back then. I can't wait to be able to say I'm the most fit I've ever been even at 35. :)
Last edited by izzy on Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

izzy
Duke

Post by izzy » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:12 am

Starting:
Last edited by izzy on Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bighope
Knight

Post by Bighope » Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:03 am

Wow! Great gains in a relatively short time. I can't wait to start seeing results.

Bighope
Knight

Post by Bighope » Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:06 am

What pump do you use? The one that came with my kit doesn't work

izzy
Duke

Post by izzy » Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:23 pm

Bighope wrote:Wow! Great gains in a relatively short time. I can't wait to start seeing results.
It wasn't that quick of a time. I've been doing PE for around 4 years (maybe 5, I didn't keep track in the beginning). While stretching and exercising, I could tell that I could be bigger, but I did not have the proper blood flow. Stretching with the X4 and pumping have now given me that extra oomph. I strongly believe that a regular PE stretching and exercise routine is essential for the X4 to work. When I take off the device without stretching immediately afterwards, my penis recoils like crazy.
Bighope wrote:What pump do you use? The one that came with my kit doesn't work
I use a Penomet. All pumps are basically the same and just use slightly different techniques. They are meant to give more temporary gains. Instead, use them to keep a large amount of blood inside of you penis for an extended period of time. When bodybuilders finish a workout, they always flex for a while. They do this to pump as much blood into the target body part as possible. One way to inflate and keep blood in your penis is to hold your base with your fingers in an OK sign, as if you were going to jelq. Keep letting more blood flow by squeezing it in with your other fingers. This can get tedious and cause your hand to cramp. In order to achieve the same effect, you can use a cock ring or a penis pump, and then your hands are free. In any of those methods, you are trying to keep blood in the penis so it gets used to having expanded tissue - just like a bodybuilder attempting to have inflated muscle tissue through flexing

The second purpose for a penis pump is erectile disfunction. You can fill your penis with blood that you might not ordinarily be able to achieve on your own.

I think any penis pumps claiming to increase size and girth forever on their own are blowing smoke - but that is just my opinion.
Last edited by izzy on Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

izzy
Duke

Post by izzy » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:02 am

Starting:
Last edited by izzy on Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bighope
Knight

Post by Bighope » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:38 pm

Still gaining! Congrats! I'm so into to this. Can't wait to post my own gains ( hopefully soon !)
Have you posted updated pics yet?