izzy's log

Share your penis enlargement gains here!
Dick Tracy
Knight

Re: izzy's log

Post by Dick Tracy » Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:40 pm

:ymapplause: Have any long term goals? True dedication.

izzy
Duke

Post by izzy » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:45 pm

Dick Tracy wrote::ymapplause: Have any long term goals? True dedication.
No, not really. I have actually been comfortable with my size for a few years (after doing PE for a while and ending the turtling). I have just always wondered, "what if I was bigger". I will probably continue doing PE off and on until I get bored with it completely, which may be never. :)

izzy
Duke

Post by izzy » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:56 am

Starting:
Last edited by izzy on Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jax2.0
Knight

Post by Jax2.0 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:44 pm

That's awesome izzy!!
Thanks for the updates and advice!
Definitely encouraging

izzy
Duke

Post by izzy » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:37 pm

It was pointed out to me that everything in the forum is open to the public without any age restriction. I will be going through all of my posts and removing anything I find describing my penis. I will leave the posts related to advice, routines and exercises. I just do not want information about my penis shown to minors.

Dick Tracy
Knight

Post by Dick Tracy » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:09 pm

It's to bad that it is like this. They should really age restrict access to anyone below 18. Sadly I think this website only has to restrict to 13 ( COPPA Act) . You would imagine they would follow suite with the X4 website who at minimum quotes this:

"Due to its content anyone under the age of 18 should have parental authorization before accessing our website or those of our affiliates and sponsors."

That is directly from the X4 site.

Cheers.

izzy
Duke

Post by izzy » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:27 pm

Dick Tracy wrote:It's to bad that it is like this. They should really age restrict access to anyone below 18. Sadly I think this website only has to restrict to 13 ( COPPA Act) . You would imagine they would follow suite with the X4 website
I completely agree. Right now, I feel vulnerable because my information was presented to minors. If there was a warning or disclaimer preventing immediate access, I would feel safer. At least I would know that no legal action could be taken against me. I understand that a younger audience could lie and click that they are over 18. However, doing so would then pass the legal culpability on to their parent or guardian.

***note to the forum administrators, having an over 18 check box would also protect YOU from any legal action.

Dick Tracy
Knight

Post by Dick Tracy » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:04 am

Izzy,

I am curious if you ever checked out your LOT out of curiosity? I notice that you wore your X4 at mostly 12 o'clock? Since I started using the X4 I have always kept it at 6 o'clock, not because of LOT theory, just for comfort vs work. I recently have been trying to do stretches for an hour or so with the X4 at 12 o'clock and noticed it was a different feeling when using the X4. I did check my LOT when I first started for the hell of it and it was around 10 o'clock, checked it the other day after stretching for 2 months and it's now at 4 o'clock. Which is why I am trying the 12 o'clock stretch when I can.

Anyway, just curious if you have checked over the time you have used your X4, and if so did it change?