Adjustments and Time constraints

Share your penis enlargement gains here!
Therealmacdaddy
Knight

Adjustments and Time constraints

Post by Therealmacdaddy » Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:47 am

Hey everyone I'm on my 4th day trying out my extender So for its a love/hate realationship, mostly due to time constraints and eagerness I completely understand that results are long term goal and depend on how long the device is used for but with a 8 hr work day, commute, 1-1 2/2 hr workout session, sleeping AND a gf sleeps over every other day how can I use my time wearing the device most efficiently? Any/all suggestions welcomed

Todd1892
Knight

Re: Adjustments and Time constraints

Post by Todd1892 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:11 pm

Defiantly don't wear it while working out (obviously) but if you have an office job, or one that doesn't really demand physical activity, you can wear it to work. You'll just have to take a few bathroom breaks to adjust every now and again. You could probably wear it on your commute as well. I wouldn't do a major extension while commuting, just enough so you feel a slight tug, but comfortable enough where you can wear it for the full hour and a half.
I was the same way at first (my gf lives with me). I usually wear it to work and adjust every couple of hours. If you wear the device pointing down at 6 o'clock, it cannot really be seen.
The first couple weeks sucked for me, it was uncomfortable, but eventually your penis gets accustomed to stretching and you can wear it for longer periods. It just takes time. I've been extending since June and now I'm totally fine with wearing it out and about. Hope this helps a bit!

Ogenki1
Duke

Post by Ogenki1 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:15 pm

Definitely make sure you are familiar with long term comfort before trying to commute! I thought I was all good, but took about an hour long train ride, and was in so much pain by the end of it!

Ogenki1
Duke

Post by Ogenki1 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:17 pm

As for work, make sure you are very familiar with the bathroom privacy situation, and make sure you can put it on, and take it off very properly and quietly. You wouldn't want your co-workers to find out, I wouldn't think.