DT's Log

Share your penis enlargement gains here!
Dick Tracy
Knight

DT's Log

Post by Dick Tracy » Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:18 pm

Hello all,
New to the forums. Just purchased the X4 and BM X40 to add to my PE, I honestly don't have any set goals for what I expect/want out of these products. Just figured I would try something new after reading endless posts about what works the best etc. Hope all goes well :D

Day 1: 9/14/15 Received package (X4 anniversary edition), was impressed with the quality. Attempting 3 hours down, 1 hour rest, 1.5 hours up and ending with 3 hours down. Minor rests and readjust required, still learning.. I will also be combining this routine with a BM X40 in the evenings to help with circulation and possible girth gains. (X40 will be here on 9/17/15)
So far I am impresses with the comfort and adjustability of the X4 AE, it pretty much comes with everything you need. I guess the learning curve is the worst of it, trying to adjust etc.

Before measurements:
BPEL - 17.9 cm
EPG - 14.4 cm
Week 1: TBD. :ympray: :))

izzy
Duke

Re: DT's Log

Post by izzy » Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:36 pm

Impressive starting measurements. Best of luck to you :)

Dick Tracy
Knight

Post by Dick Tracy » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:46 pm

Thanks.
I received the BM X40 today. I followed the manufacturer instructions of 3 times totaling 15 minutes... Pretty impressive temporary results.
It's like a treat after "working out" all day with the X4. :)

Dick Tracy
Knight

Post by Dick Tracy » Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:13 am

Decided to just measure monthly. Change around my routine and just trying to figure out what works best for me.
Currently doing 4.5 hour stretch with breaks as needed. I start at 1200 tension (3600 springs) for around 2 hours and over the last 2.5 hours I increase to the 3600 mark gradually, probably only doing the full 3600 for 30 minutes. Currently doing that 5 days a week and rest for the weekend.

After the day ends I use the bm x40 for around 15-20 minutes pretty much every day.
The combination of the X4 and the bm x40 seem to really compliment each other well, I am considering adding sinrex to the equation maybe next month.

Current measurements:
BPEL - 18.5 cm
EPG - 14.9 cm

Student1989

Post by Student1989 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:50 pm

Impressive gains :)

What does the B in BPEL stand for?

Dick Tracy
Knight

Post by Dick Tracy » Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:29 am

Student1989 wrote:Impressive gains :)

What does the B in BPEL stand for?

Bone pressed erect length. Measuring from the pubic bone to the tip at a consistent angle. Most people measure at 90 degrees because it seems to get the most consistent measurements.

Off topic to the quote, the wide girth base with the anniversary kit is nice but I am a bit worried if I continue using the BM X40 with the X4, I may outgrow the base... :p I honestly don't know if both of the products combined are causing the girth, but it is definitely noticeable only after a month of use. The good part is it's uniform and not only at the base.

izzy
Duke

Post by izzy » Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:44 am

Just get some lotion, skin oil or lube and you'll be able to slide in even if the pump puts you over on size.

Dick Tracy
Knight

Post by Dick Tracy » Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:26 pm

izzy wrote:Just get some lotion, skin oil or lube and you'll be able to slide in even if the pump puts you over on size.

Funny you should mention that, I am picking up some skin oil, vitamin e based, this evening on the way home. 2 birds, one stone..

Allaboutgains
Knight

Post by Allaboutgains » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:36 am

I notice you mention the tension amount, I am unfamiliar with the tension knowledge so I just measure the bars in total and gradually turn the knobs at the base until I cant turn them any longer. Is there any type of guide on how to read the tension or about the tension bars?

Dick Tracy
Knight

Post by Dick Tracy » Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:09 pm

Allaboutgains wrote:I notice you mention the tension amount, I am unfamiliar with the tension knowledge so I just measure the bars in total and gradually turn the knobs at the base until I cant turn them any longer. Is there any type of guide on how to read the tension or about the tension bars?
The tension lines depend on the springs your device came with. Allegedly the anniversary edition x4 I bought, came with 3600g springs... Therefore, the first tension line closest to the tip would be 1200g, 2 tension line would be 2400g and the last line closest to your body would be 3600g.

Everyone is different as to what the can handle and also factor in the possibility of slippage. I usually start at 1200 for a couple of hours, by that point usually the tension has gone down due to stretching, so I try and keep it set around 1200 with minor adjustments. After that I take a break for an hour or so and do a few manual exercises. For my 3rd and 4th hour I try and keep 2400g of tension (2 tension line), I take another break after an hour or so, maybe make a few adjustments. For the last hour or so I try and do max tension, but I occasionally have slippage and try to catch that before it can slip and possibly hurt.

If you can't get at least one line of tension, your rod attachments might be to short. If bar lengths are correct or close, you should have the first line of tension just putting the device on, and only have to make minor turns on the screws to get what you want for tension. If you put the device on and your approximately at 90 degrees (straight out ), the tension will also increasing just moving it to the 6 o'clock position.

At least those are my observations, I could also be completely mistaken :D
I have only been using the X4 for a little over a month, most of the things I have learned are just trial and error and what works best for me. I'm in no hurry to gain and have no expectations so I think I'm having more fun just figuring it all out, which keeps me motivated.

izzy
Duke

Post by izzy » Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:49 pm

Dick Tracy wrote:
izzy wrote:Just get some lotion, skin oil or lube and you'll be able to slide in even if the pump puts you over on size.

Funny you should mention that, I am picking up some skin oil, vitamin e based, this evening on the way home. 2 birds, one stone..

Nice :-bd

Allaboutgains wrote:I notice you mention the tension amount, I am unfamiliar with the tension knowledge so I just measure the bars in total and gradually turn the knobs at the base until I cant turn them any longer. Is there any type of guide on how to read the tension or about the tension bars?
I don't really know what all of the tension bars mean, but what DT said sounds about right. I never read the instructions or watched the video :)

I just posted on your journal, Allaboutgains. I feel like you are putting on the device loosely. You should shoot for your stretched length (6.5 according to your logs) when starting out. Turning the screws should increase your tension, not visibly increase your stretched length.

Dick Tracy
Knight

Post by Dick Tracy » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:44 pm

Not an update, just a notation.
The anniversary kit came with all the stuff from the starter kit which included the noose and padding for the noose.
Since I don't like the noose, I cut the padding down the center and padded the wide girth base with it, which added that much more comfort , especially when I'm running high tension.

I still have the problem of the foam pads for your shaft ripping way to possibly for people with wider girth. If I am lucky, one pad lasts 2 weeks max. Going to go to a medical supply store and see what's available to use there, since it's all medical grade it should be more than safe to use.

I am still very satisfied with my purchase of the x4 and also very satisfied with my purchase of the bathmate x40. They compliment each other perfectly in my opinion.

PE Schedule currently: M-F , 4.5-6 hours a day with the X4
M-F, 15-20 minutes split up over 3 intervals with the last interval being maximum pressure the bathmate X40 can produce.
Saturday and Sunday are rest days.

No current issues/problems from using both products.

izzy
Duke

Post by izzy » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:53 pm

Dick Tracy wrote: PE Schedule currently: M-F , 4.5-6 hours a day with the X4
M-F, 15-20 minutes split up over 3 intervals with the last interval being maximum pressure the bathmate X40 can produce.
Saturday and Sunday are rest days.
Thanks for posting this. I wish more people would post useful information in their journals rather than spamming new topics. You are really going all out with your routine. I'm glad you are taking two days off a week, otherwise I would advise you you might get injuries. :)

Keep it up and let us know about your progress.

Dick Tracy
Knight

Post by Dick Tracy » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:25 am

From today till measurement day I am taking a break from using the bathmate. The girth increase in approximately 2 months has been impressive. I am curious as to whether or not its all from the X40. I am also curious to see how much of it goes away. It doesn't seem like it though. Every day that goes by my penis feels thicker, but not like water retention thicker if that makes sense.

When I first started using the bathmate, the temporary results may have looked cool, but you could tell by the feeling that it wasn't "muscle gain" so to speak :D Now it's like solid mass. And that is why I am going to stop using it for ~10 days, keep doing my routine with the X4 and see what happens come measuring day.

-Cheers-

izzy
Duke

Post by izzy » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:21 pm

I am very curious to see how your experiment turns out. If you wouldn't mind, could you measure the girth today or tomorrow just as a basis for comparison? Sorry, I am a scientist by trade and like to have control values :D