DT's Log

Share your penis enlargement gains here!
Dick Tracy
Knight

Re: DT's Log

Post by Dick Tracy » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:48 pm

izzy wrote:I am very curious to see how your experiment turns out. If you wouldn't mind, could you measure the girth today or tomorrow just as a basis for comparison? Sorry, I am a scientist by trade and like to have control values :D
It's ironic that you say that. I already did (maybe I am taking it to nerd level 1 :D )
As of this morning I was 15.2 cm

Dick Tracy
Knight

Post by Dick Tracy » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:57 am

Measured girth this morning to see if there were any changes after not using the bathmate for 4 days as part of my PE routine.
Current EPG: 15.1cm

The only problem I have with the accuracy of measurement is that minor deviation in blood flow can change the #'s by +/- .1

At least it hasn't deflated like the football in the superbowl last year :p

Dick Tracy
Knight

Post by Dick Tracy » Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:25 pm

Notation about my PE schedule:

For the last, almost 2 months, I have positioned the devise at 6 o'clock.
After the upcoming measurement I am going back to using the bathmate along with the X4 and changing the positioning to 12 o'clock for 2 months, unless it is not comfortable for work.
In the ~2 months I have been using the X4 and BM (haven't use bathmate in a week), I have noticed all sorts of new veins, improved erection quality and a slight increase in sensitivity during sex.
Still very positive about long term progress. At this point I am curious if it is possible to get to 23 cm long by 18cm in girth. So I guess that is my long term goal at this point.

Can't wait for measuring day, Cheers! :p

Dick Tracy
Knight

Post by Dick Tracy » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:54 am

Another month in the books. These measurements come after 2 days rest and however many days since I took a break from the bathmate ( I was curious if the girth gains over 2 months were from the X4, the bathmate or both. )

Starting tonight I am going back to using the bathmate X40 with the X4 devise, 5 days a week with rest days being the weekend. The only change in PE otherwise is that I am going to try keeping the X4 at 12 o'clock for 2 months ( If its comfortable enough with work cloths. )

BPEL: 18.8cm
EPG: 15.1cm

Dick Tracy
Knight

Post by Dick Tracy » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:45 pm

Well, the 12 o'clock positioning was scrapped pretty properly. Not comfortable under clothing and pretty obvious to boot.

Back to the usual. :ar!

Jax2.0
Knight

Post by Jax2.0 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:49 am

Ive not tried to wear mine to work just yet but hopefully I can in the future! Good luck!!!

Dick Tracy
Knight

Post by Dick Tracy » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:34 am

The last couple of days I have been trying to wear the X4 at 12 o'clock. I have noticed wearing it there it is more comfortable but also more noticeable so I only try to wear it that way for a couple hours a day.
When I first started using the X4 I decided to check out my LOT just for the sake of doing it to see.. Anyway, a little over 2 months ago it was around 10 o'clock. I decided to check it the other day to see if anything changed and found that my LOT is now around 4/5 o'clock. So that is why I have been trying to add a couple hours of the X4 at 12 o'clock. There is a noticeable difference in the way it feels when stretching, like its pulling from the inner leg muscles, sounds weird but what it feels like.

Has anyone else watched their progress vs. LOT changes over the course of stretching?

Dick Tracy
Knight

Post by Dick Tracy » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:54 am

Minor update:

My usual routine of 4.5-6 hours with the X4 for 5 days a week. Rest weekends.
My usual routine of (3) 5 minute sessions, with the last session under maximum vacuum using the Bathmate X40.

I have just recently started traction wrapping during my breaks when doing my 4.5-6 hours a day for no more than 30 minutes per wrap. And then I traction wrap for 1 hour prior to my bathmate session.
I am going to try that out for awhile and see what happens, mostly hoping to start cementing the gains slowly but surely..

That is about it for now, till measuring day in a couple weeks.. :-bd

Dick Tracy
Knight

Post by Dick Tracy » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:44 am

3 Months:

BPEL: 19.2 cm
EG: 15.2 cm

I still traction wrap but I added a silicon sleeve which seems to work better and much more comfortable than the wrap I am using.

Jays D logg

Post by Jays D logg » Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:58 pm

I notice if you use the pe at medium tension but for at least 8 hours or more a day you do grow. I was at 5.9inches erect and I've been on and off of this product for a couple months and recently just got back into it for a solid month I'm now 7.6 inches. I will continue and have my own post for this whole year and see how much I gain. I do jelq every other day too.

Dick Tracy
Knight

Post by Dick Tracy » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:11 pm

Update: Measuring day.
BPEL 19.4 cm
EG 15.1 cm

Making changes to my routine, mostly increased tension for extender and additional pulse pumping time with the X40.

It has become quite tight in the wide girth base on my X4, the tensions screws rub my shaft (trying different padding. It is also rubbing the base of my shaft where girth is larger. I am trying to gain 2.5 cm in length total before I have to use another type of extender which fits girth. I may switch to hanging if I can't find support for another extender for my "needs".

Other than that, not much has changed in routine. In between the different PE , I use a silicone sleeve to maintain my stretch, works pretty well.

Cheers.

letsbesafe

Post by letsbesafe » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:40 pm

Dick Tracy wrote:Minor update:

My usual routine of 4.5-6 hours with the X4 for 5 days a week. Rest weekends.
My usual routine of (3) 5 minute sessions, with the last session under maximum vacuum using the Bathmate X40.

I have just recently started traction wrapping during my breaks when doing my 4.5-6 hours a day for no more than 30 minutes per wrap. And then I traction wrap for 1 hour prior to my bathmate session.
I am going to try that out for awhile and see what happens, mostly hoping to start cementing the gains slowly but surely..

That is about it for now, till measuring day in a couple weeks.. :-bd
This is an intense routine! Thank you for the gains updated the bathmate and the x4 labs extender both look like awesome kits. Just checked out the bathmate X40 and it's really pricey, is it good quality like other hugh end pumps like Vacutech? Or is it priced up because of the water function of the bathmate?
Inch by Inch right here at the #1 Penis Enlargement Forum

Dick Tracy
Knight

Post by Dick Tracy » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:46 pm

I don't know that it is an intense routine, it's what works for me though. :D

As far as the X4 and X40, neither of them were purchased for price, I bought them for quality and longevity. Both products are well made for what they are. I just decided that for the time I have to dedicate to this, those products at the time seemed to be the best options.

I am trying to get a full year out of the X4 , but it is starting to become uncomfortable since my shaft is rubbing on the adjustment screws and on the wide girth base inside edge. Since there is no other available wide girth base I will probably switch to hanging at some point.

The BM X40 is great for its simplicity and able to grow with you, plus if used correctly feels great too.
I have no reason to not use it, especially after many hours in the extender. Is it better than other pumps? I have no clue, it was the first pump I ever purchased just based on many different reviews on several different "PE" sites.

On a side note, I had to add another set of 13mm bars to the extender recently. I am pretty excited about that since the last few weeks to a month I was "in between" on the extender vs tension. Since adding the bars, I have lost a little bit of time since fatigue sets in much quicker but well worth it. As the weeks progress this new set of rods will be much more tolerable.

I am currently stretching to 21.1 cm. for about 3.5 hours a day. Same deal, 5 on and 2 off.

Till measurement day! :-bd

Dick Tracy
Knight

Post by Dick Tracy » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:09 pm

Update: Measuring Day.
BPEL: 19.7cm
MEG: 15.0cm

Lost some hours this month due to typical life stuff. Maybe I just added additional rest days.. :D

straal1969
Duke

Post by straal1969 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:38 pm

Thanks for posting your progress DT. kinda scary and exciting that the wide base is starting to be tight on you.
Cheers, my starting stats
BPFL= 5.0" 12.7cm
FG=4.0" 10.2cm
BPEL=7.0" 17.8cm
EG= 4.5" 11.4cm