Just starting out... lets make some gains!

Share your penis enlargement gains here!
letsmakegains
Knight

Just starting out... lets make some gains!

Post by letsmakegains » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:06 pm

So my x4 deluxe just came in the mail today and if it works ill do everything in my power to get every guy out there to buy one.

Starting at 5.5 inches bpel.

Goal: I am hoping to get to 6.5 inches bpel by April 8th 2016

Will be coming back to post logs when i can. definitely if it works too!

THANKS!!! - LETSMAKEGAINS :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

izzy
Duke

Re: Just starting out... lets make some gains!

Post by izzy » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:54 pm

Good luck. You have reasonable goals. Just take things slow and steady. Give yourself time to adjust to the new routine.

letsmakegains
Knight

Post by letsmakegains » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:08 pm

Thanks izzy, i'll definitely keep in mind your words! day 2 and my penis already feels more comfortable in the extender!!!
Last edited by letsmakegains on Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

letsmakegains
Knight

Post by letsmakegains » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:16 am

DAY 5:

OK you're not gonna believe this folks cause i sure didn't. I decided while i was erect tonight jelqing after an hour session that i might as well for laughs see if i had gained anything. SOOO HYPED!!! I have been stretching each day religiously 3-5 hours a day and in the last 5 days iv'e gained 1/8th of an inch (3.175mm) :) :) :) now that may not seem like much but that is just great news for me because now i know it actually works. The measurements are correct as well because i did this all bone pressed. THANK YOU X4 LABS, YOU HAVE AND WILL CONTINUE TO BOOST MY CONFIDENCE!!!

October 8th, 2015:
BPEL: 5.5 inches (139.7 mm)

Current, October 12th, 2015:
BPEL: 5.625 (142.875 mm)

letsmakegains
Knight

Post by letsmakegains » Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:48 pm

Accumulated another 1/8th inch bone pressed in the past 7 days... DEM NOOB GAINS THOUGH!!!

START: October 8th, 2015:
BPEL: 5.5 inches (139.7 mm)

CURRENT: October 19th, 2015:
BPEL: 5.75 inches (146.05 mm)

GOAL: April 8th, 2016
EL: 6.25 inches

KEEP STRETCHING!!! Will always update when gains noticed.

Allaboutgains
Knight

Post by Allaboutgains » Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:35 am

Congrats on the gains bro. Im trying to be as consistent with the sessions and I like to add jelqing as well. What is your jelqing routine and duration?

letsmakegains
Knight

Post by letsmakegains » Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:58 pm

I'm not a big fan of jelqing too much before my hour sessions as it gets me thick and makes it harder to put on the device so i usually do a fast stretch before putting it on, and to conclude a session i usually do a minute of jelqing to regain circulation. Working awesome so far!

letsmakegains
Knight

Post by letsmakegains » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:18 am

Update:

OK!!! :) :) :) So i started stretching 28 days ago, and religiously have been stretching for 6 days a week, 2-4 hours a day. Today I measured in at A FULL BPEL on the faithful ruler of 6 inches flat :x which is awesome and its insane this little gadget works. Also want to add that i took my first ever progress photo and its actually crazy how much ive grown in just under a month... such a confidence boost and helps approaching girls A LOT. If anyone knows where i can upload the before and now pics please do tell me! Also my flaccid has gotten noticeably bigger, although one drawback is my dick now always hits the edge of my pants which can be annoying but any size increase and one drawback is 1000x better than no size increase. Overall I really recommend any of the x4 labs extender kits to every guy on planet earth... It's not a gimmick, but it does take dedication and lots of time! I can't wait to see what 6 months will do :)). Will report back when more gains are recorded.

BPEL: 5.5 inches (140 mm)

CURRENT: November 5th, 2015:
BPEL: 6 inches (152 mm)

izzy
Duke

Post by izzy » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:15 am

Awesome job! Congrats on a huge (pun intended) milestone.

For pictures, if you get a dropbox account, you can link them by copying and pasting the share link. For example: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2dpowq5w11np2 ... 1.jpg?dl=0 (showing the X4 being worn under clothes). In order to embed the picture, change the dl=0 at the end to raw=1. Then, highlight the link and click the img button above. It will encase the link in [ img ] [ /img ] (without the spaces). Your picture will then appear in the post.

letsmakegains
Knight

Post by letsmakegains » Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:48 pm

Thanks izzy, unfortunately someone flagged my pics i think they got deleted because of that :( god damn! The pics were 100% informative but this world is so screwed up I can't harmlessly show a progress photo.

:-q :-q

izzy
Duke

Post by izzy » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:55 am

Did you try just having the link without the img? Also, when I had my pics up for a while, I put CAPS warnings all over saying that it was penis pics and to view at your own risk.

Dick Tracy
Knight

Post by Dick Tracy » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:05 am

Most of the free hosting sites have regulations and certificate restriction on nudity, which is probably why the photo's are being flagged. It's probably also why they don't allow them on this site. Just a guess though.

letsmakegains
Knight

Post by letsmakegains » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:37 am

Yes izzy i did edit it so that it was just the url's and another possibility is it couldve been the dropbox website regulations... either way we'll never know because i made the account on a password i didnt know strapped to an email i dont know the password to. oh well haha :-o

letsmakegains
Knight

Post by letsmakegains » Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:37 pm

Update 11/12/2015 :ymhug: :

Hello fellow stretchers. Before i start i'd like to explain my routine to all of you guys. Lately i have been throwing my dick into the extender 2-5 hours a day and what i do is actually just twist the screws until i feel LOTS of tension at the point i can feel tug but no pain (where the screws no longer turn before popping out). I believe this is why i am making awesome gains fast as it's such a high tension. The only problem i have is with my uncircumcised penis. The fact is that if i'm not semi hard a lot of the time my head isn't filled with enough blood to stay into the stretcher once it's in and usually ends up slipping out... also before i take the extender off (1 hour sessions) my tip is always purple and cold since I've got it so tight for my head to not slip. really not a big deal as getting penis size gains is worth a lot more to me than a little discomfort and annoyance. I'd like to say that i am 17 years old and while many of you may be thinking that i shouldn't be stretching because i might be still growing, I don't really care cause i need to get some this year hahaha. But with the jokes aside lets get down to business.

Definitely some gains noticed this week and i've found that i'm going to have to stretch my goal (pun intended) of 6.5 inches bpel by April 8th to probably 7.25 inches bpel as I've been getting insane size gains and am .35 inches away from my 6 month goal in just 34 days, although i'm sure these beginner gains will slow down soon (I hope not).

Anyways, here's how i measure in.

BPEL: 5.5 inches (140 mm)

CURRENT: November 11th, 2015:
BPEL: 6.15 inches (156mm)
EL: 5.9 inches 150 mm)

(I know what you may be thinking, I've got a pretty low body fat so there is a minimal difference between bpel and el)

Jax2.0
Knight

Post by Jax2.0 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:21 am

Congrats on the success!!