Joshjay wrote:To address my other post. Currently I am taking vitamin E but haven't found it necessary to take the others because I didn't notice anything differently.
The tension devices are used to promote natural human cell division (mitosis), not to stretch your penis longer; to push your body to do what it does naturally cell division (albeit in a targeted area). A normal erection puts about 450 grams of tension on our penis. Our youthful erections and proper nutrition helped us go from a boy size to a man size. So, we need to promote to that same activity.
Mitosis needs the following nutrients on a 24-hour a day basis: L-Arginine, vitamin A, vitamin D, iron, folic acid, vitamin B12, zinc, and glucose. So, I did the following:
Nutrition, Mitosis needs the following nutrients on a 24-hour a day basis: L-Arginine, vitamin A, vitamin D, iron, folic acid, vitamin B12, zinc, and glucose.
* Eat 3 well balanced meals a day, focus on fruits and vegs, protein, carbs
* Multivitamins to cover most of the above noted nutrients with each meal
* L-Arginine/ L-Glutamine complex 400mg / 20mg 2x dosage for 2 weeks, then as recommended
Tension Exercise, look at your springs tensions and realize that ofteh at the 2nd level you are likely at 4x and more of an erection tension and that is likely enough. If it hurts, you are doing damage and will not grow.
* Rub penis for 30 seconds before applying device
* Average tension exercise 7.5 hours a day for five days
* If tension gets uncomfortable, lower the tension
* If you can handle more tension, do so
* Two days of rest