2019 X4 Extender Starting Journey

Share your penis enlargement gains here!
lesliejal
Knight

2019 X4 Extender Starting Journey

Post by lesliejal » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:10 pm

So I’ve started the year with 2 goals I’m going to achieve. One, I’m going to lose some weight; two, I’m going to grow my dick at least an inch and a half. I know this is an aggressive goal but I’ve already been doing PE excercise for several years and have really increased girth. I can attribute the girth to regular, 5 or 6 days a week with the Bathmate for the past several of years. It’s achievable now so I’m now going to really work on length since bathmate doesn’t really work the length.
I’ve done jelqing in the past but to be honest, I really didn’t see any gains in it and it was extremely boring to keep doing.
Now, my starting BPEL is 5.5 inches and EG is 5.25, so I have a somewhat short and stubby penis. I bought the X4 Extender limited edition 2 weeks ago and it arrived last Thursday. I started my traction therapy Friday morning at work because I have privacy in my office and I had the time to fiddle with trying to find the best attachment for me that didn’t cause discomfort and slippage. After several hours of trial and error, I found that the noose with the foam tube worked the best for comfort and with no slippage if I applied enough pressure. I wore it in the 12:00 position all day with my waist band securing the tubes behind the base and preventing it from coming loose. However, when I got home I found that this was much more difficult in jogging shorts, especially when I pointed my penis at 6:00. So I tried several difference to recommendations on this site from other users but they still weren’t working real well. I decided to use the included Velcro strap to loop through the base of the extended and wrap around the whole device and my penis. This kept my noose from coming undone and kept my penis from slipping all evening so I think I found what works for me right now while my penis is starting to stretch in length. Once it gets naturally longer in the flacid state I’ll try some other attachments but this seems to work right now as I’m learning to use this.

Now the good news, after 3 days and 23 hrs in the extender and then using a different penis pump, a rechargeable electric air pump to bring the blood into my penis after a session to help heal, I’ve noticed something that hasn’t been there before since started using a pump 4 years ago. My penis is hanging out further, not retracting as much and is thicker. It seems to be holding a lot more blood in it since combining the extender and penis pump, it’s been 12 hrs since resting from using the extender for 3 days straight and I can defenitly tell it’s meatier than before. I’m not going to measure till Friday but I can understand how newbie gains can be made. One thing is for sure, one has to be dedicated and consistent if this program is going to work. You can’t half ass it or you won’t get the same results or the results you want. I know this will work because I’ve seen how the penis pumps work for achievable gains if used consistently for several years.

The penis growing year of 2019, hear I come! I’ll share my journey, good or bad, and hopefully some kind words of encouragement from you all!

My goal is 7 inch in BPEL by January 2020, I think it can be done!

lesliejal
Knight

Re: 2019 X4 Extender Starting Journey

Post by lesliejal » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:27 pm

Holy smokes! I gained a .5 in girth and .25 in length in my first 6 days, erect.
BPFL 4.0, BPFG 5.25, BPEL 5.75, BPEG 5.75, with 5 days on training and 31 hrs logged in. Kept tension to the first line down on tension bars and not over doing it. Took it off for 5 or 10 minutes every 1-2 hrs to get some circulation in. Also, have been using the pump every evening on training days for 10 minutes to get plenty of blood in the penis so it heals right.
I’m not sure if I’ll take 1 or two days off each week. Just letting my penis tell me when I need to take a day off.

Matt G

Post by Matt G » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:04 pm

I intermix pumping also with the extender. I use the extender 5 days a week (if working from home which I do most of the time). I pump on days when I do not have time to use the extender for a good length of time. I'm just into my 3rd week with the extender. Liking what I'm seeing so far!

lesliejal
Knight

Post by lesliejal » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:07 pm

Been using the Extender for 11 weeks and I’ve seen some real results but seem to have plateaued for the past 7 weeks. Haven’t seen any gains except a more consistent flaccid length than normal. Still use for 6 hrs a day for 5 days a week and take the weekend off, gives me something to look forward to, lol. Currently I sit at BP 5 FL, 4.75 FG, 6 EL, 5.5 EG

Matty B
Knight

Post by Matty B » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:36 pm

I'm only on my second day using an extender. Havent seen anything yet, but heres hoping. The first day I was strapped in too tight, head went purple and numb, today wasnt tight enough, started slipping out. Ugh....... Hopefully I'll get it right and start seeing something change. LOL
Congrats on your gains tho.
New to PE, just started using my x4 patriot edition extender. Hoping to get some gains from it. 1.5" FL, 5.5" EL to start. :(

lesliejal
Knight

Post by lesliejal » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:14 am

It takes a good couple of weeks to figure out what works for you. Also, your penis has to get use to the stretching as well as it’s not use to being stretched. I kept slipping at first as well and kept trying different things for comfort but finally settled on the comfort strap with memory foam. I still get discomfort every hour so I have to take it off to let blood circulate for 10 minutes then put back on. I would expect you to start seeing newbie gains within the first month.

Matty B
Knight

Post by Matty B » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:57 pm

So after the first 3 days using mine, I got really busy getting my new place ready to move into at the end of the month. I didnt get to use it for a while. I'm now on day 4 of using it after starting again. I've noticed, with using the extender for up to 4 hrs, and some jelqing after using, and in between when I take it off to regain circulation, that I am a bit longer and thicker flacid. Erect, havent noticed a difference in length accept right after taking it off. But shortly after, I'm back to regular length. Any other tricks anyone knows of? Or am I doing something wrong here?
Any info would be appreciated, if anyone uses this site anymore at all. LOL Seems most have vacated and left to site to the spammers. Kind of sucks.
New to PE, just started using my x4 patriot edition extender. Hoping to get some gains from it. 1.5" FL, 5.5" EL to start. :(

lesliejal
Knight

Post by lesliejal » Wed May 01, 2019 4:53 pm

Hey Marty B, I use it no less than 6 hrs a day for 5 on 2 off. Try that for awhile once you start getting used to wearing it. I do have to take it off for 5 or 10 min every hour or so after the first 3 hrs of use throughout the day. It tends to get tired by the end of the day so I have to let it circulate more as the more hrs I use it in one session. Also, try getting a penis pump, that really helps increasing the blood flow and it speeds up the growth.

Matty B
Knight

Post by Matty B » Wed May 01, 2019 10:21 pm

lesliejal wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 4:53 pm
Hey Marty B, I use it no less than 6 hrs a day for 5 on 2 off. Try that for awhile once you start getting used to wearing it. I do have to take it off for 5 or 10 min every hour or so after the first 3 hrs of use throughout the day. It tends to get tired by the end of the day so I have to let it circulate more as the more hrs I use it in one session. Also, try getting a penis pump, that really helps increasing the blood flow and it speeds up the growth.
Thanks man. I actually have a couple pumps, I've thought about using them together. Maybe I'll give it a shot. Cant hurt right lol
I'll start trying to wear it longer as well. Just hard to do with my schedule.

Thanks again.

haloman4132

Post by haloman4132 » Thu May 02, 2019 3:56 am

I started using this device last year, but I used it really inconsistently. I have been pretty consistent with using it for the past two weeks. I have been noticing that my penis is definitely hanging out longer when flaccid. I haven't been measuring too much yet. I do use a penis pump after my session to get more blood flow into my penis. I have been using the device with the comfort strap because I find I don't slip with this as much compared to the silicone harness. I almost like the comfort strap because I feel like I don't cut off the circulation to my penis head.

How do I add more tension to the device? Should I add another bar so that way when I compress it, it can't expand as much once I have the comfort strap on? Also how snug do I want the piece that goes around my base? I have been using the wide girth base and there is definitely room. Should I with it back to the original base to get it more snug, or is it base off of preference. The only reason that I don't use the original base is because I want to make sure that I am making gains in girth, as well as length.

lesliejal
Knight

Post by lesliejal » Thu May 02, 2019 10:38 am

Hey Marty B, I think you’ll see results faster with the pump. Over all, I’ve been using the extender for 3 months now and have grown .65 inch BPEL and I credit that to spending at least 6 hrs in the device 5 days a week. I do think you need a couple weeks off ever several months to get off the plateau everyone usually hits. From what I seen from others is that when you hit that plateau, you take a couple weeks off and then go back at it strong again. I’m not quite sure why this works for most people but it does.

lesliejal
Knight

Post by lesliejal » Thu May 02, 2019 10:53 am

Hey Haloman, I also use the comfort strap and that seems to be the best strap for me in comfort and preventing slippage. I generally tighten the strap as much as I can without hurting, too much and you head turns purple faster, too little and it will slip out often. When I first started 3 months ago, I could barely get my unit strapped in at the lowest tension bars. Now I’ve comfortably been able to add the tension bars to the ones that are second from highest plus the second from smallest tension bar. I always install the new tension bars and strap on the unit and then, while sitting down, I put my unit in and stretch it so I strap in comfortably. Once my penis gets adjusted to the tension, which takes a week or so, I’ll start adjusting the thumb screws at the base to be longer. I keep doing this until it’s time to go to the next tension bar.
I use the original base and not the girth base and I have a pretty thick penis, 5.65 EG so I think the original one would work for the majority of users out there. When I add pumping sessions every day, my girth shoots up to a 6 EG on a daily basis but I usually don’t pump everyday. I used to pump everyday but I get tired of standing in the bathroom hiding from the family for 10 minutes everyday while having a pumping session. Lol

Matty B
Knight

Post by Matty B » Thu May 02, 2019 11:49 pm

lesliejal wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 10:38 am
Hey Marty B, I think you’ll see results faster with the pump. Over all, I’ve been using the extender for 3 months now and have grown .65 inch BPEL and I credit that to spending at least 6 hrs in the device 5 days a week. I do think you need a couple weeks off ever several months to get off the plateau everyone usually hits. From what I seen from others is that when you hit that plateau, you take a couple weeks off and then go back at it strong again. I’m not quite sure why this works for most people but it does.
Awesome. Thanks for the tips. One problem I have tho, is how tight and how much tension to use. Being the grower instead of a shower, it's actually quite a bit smaller when flaccid. So when I strap in, I have to go fairly tight. And some days cant go more than an hour without it hurting and having to take it off. And then the tension, when I started I was going full bore with the 4200gr springs. But have cut that back the last two days due to the fact I noticed, must be from the strain, that it was actually smaller erect and flaccid than before doing the stretch. Now after doing the stretch at full bore tho, it did hand quite a bit longer for a little bit before retracting. Should I still go fairly heavy on the tension? Or stick with the low and slow way?

Matty B
Knight

Post by Matty B » Thu May 02, 2019 11:52 pm

And I also found that the pump that comes with the extender is quite a bit narrower than my other two. It doesnt "suck the balls in" like the wider ones but after about a minute or two in this pump, I'm actually hitting the sides and coming out with Mark's from the bumps on the inner wall of the pump. So theres not a lot of room. Do I need the room there? Or is it basically just to bring as much blood in to push the gains made?

haloman4132

Post by haloman4132 » Fri May 03, 2019 3:00 am

lesliejal wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 10:53 am
Hey Haloman, I also use the comfort strap and that seems to be the best strap for me in comfort and preventing slippage. I generally tighten the strap as much as I can without hurting, too much and you head turns purple faster, too little and it will slip out often. When I first started 3 months ago, I could barely get my unit strapped in at the lowest tension bars. Now I’ve comfortably been able to add the tension bars to the ones that are second from highest plus the second from smallest tension bar. I always install the new tension bars and strap on the unit and then, while sitting down, I put my unit in and stretch it so I strap in comfortably. Once my penis gets adjusted to the tension, which takes a week or so, I’ll start adjusting the thumb screws at the base to be longer. I keep doing this until it’s time to go to the next tension bar.
I use the original base and not the girth base and I have a pretty thick penis, 5.65 EG so I think the original one would work for the majority of users out there. When I add pumping sessions every day, my girth shoots up to a 6 EG on a daily basis but I usually don’t pump everyday. I used to pump everyday but I get tired of standing in the bathroom hiding from the family for 10 minutes everyday while having a pumping session. Lol

thanks for the info! I'm still playing around to find the right tension for me. I finally figured out how to adjust the tension properly. I switched back to the original base and it feels like a much better fit for me.