Pump??

Pump it up. This topic are for those who want to share their experiences with penis pump devices.
Therealmacdaddy
Knight

Pump??

Post by Therealmacdaddy » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:38 am

I'm thinking of purchasing a pump I've heard it helps with circulation Especially after a lengthy session my penis seems to shrivel and takes some time to come back to normal size Any advice or suggestions on which to use?

Dangler
Duke

Re: Pump??

Post by Dangler » Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:08 pm

buying a cylinder that is properly sized is important. Too small a diameter, and your dick can't expand very much.
Too large in diameter, and you may have a problem with having a nut sucked up in the cylinder.
Length, at least an inch longer than your erect length.
The pump itself should have a gauge to indicate the vacuum level/pressure you are exposing you penis to.
Typically you do not want to run in excess of 5" Hg. The amount of time spent under vacuum is important.
Typical sizing chart;
http://www.lapdist.com/sizing.html
You might want to oversize by ~ 1/4"

Here is what a hand pump with gauge: http://www.lapdist.com/product/SKU6.html
and the for those that want to modify: http://www.harborfreight.com/brake-blee ... 69328.html

Point: take the time to educate yourself about the hardware, and the aspect of how to use it safely,

flyaar

Post by flyaar » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:58 am

I think the best pumps are the medical grade pumps sold by X4 or similar though I have one from the sex store and it does work and I see some more size in the cylinder since I have been using the enlarger but it was cheaply made and I believe you should stick with medical grade. My problem is I can not pump too long with a lot of discomfort.

6packncamotexan
Duke

Post by 6packncamotexan » Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:14 pm

Size matters haha. Sucking up a nut well, sucks, and hurts.
I use the Bathmate. Good product.
Longer the better...
Camo

Ogenki1
Duke

Post by Ogenki1 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:08 pm

I didn't seem to get good results from the pump. I also had trouble staying limp during the times I was supposed to. I think for length you need to be hard, and for girth you need to be limp. Anyway, didn't see results.

After 3 weeks of using the extender, I seemed to have gained an eigth of an inch. I hope this trend continues.

soon2bstr8
Knight

Post by soon2bstr8 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:15 pm

I got an x4 labs penis pump included with my tention device. The pump is a cheap piece of crap, do not buy it. I don't see how it's medical grade. It's very cheap plastic with a very flimsy hose and pump. It doesn't even work, it doesn't create any suction at all.

Dick Tracy
Knight

Post by Dick Tracy » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:43 pm

I got the same one with the anniversary kit. Complete junk compared to my bathmate and I didn't fit it anyway, even after pulling out that ribbed sleeve or whatever it was supposed to be.

The bathmate or similar product are a better option in my opinion. Price is higher for sure but the quality is there and its very simple to use in the shower or bathtub.

Just my opinion though.

Brad123

Post by Brad123 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:39 pm

Many years ago I had a very powerfully home made pump...constructed with a small bildge pump.A friend had made it.I used it many times.The penis would become enormous. .especially in width.However there was bruising and ED until it regained normal size.yes I would put a ring around genitals and keep size..and it was huge m but lack of sensation and inability to have real erection. I never realized any achievable gains and it had potential to cause real damage.I presently have an illness and am using the traction device to cut down on any loss of length...and I feel hopeful.In general one should keep in good health,eat well ,try not to obsess. But I am glad I bought this traction device.

Dugga
Knight

Post by Dugga » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:26 pm

i bought the premium editon, but when i saw the pump included in a kit, i understood it as cheap extras and not worth trying.. plus im aware of the bathmate extreme, which probably the best on the market atm. That will be my next purchase.

siscokid09

Post by siscokid09 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:19 pm

Bathmate= best pump around I have three different ones and love them all. I've used other brands of air pumps and was truly disappointed.

phamyen123
Knight

Post by phamyen123 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:51 pm

I like your post, there are lots of new things I learned. Thanks for sharing the post.
mostfungames

Matt G

Post by Matt G » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:51 pm

If you are looking at getting a pump, I would recommend the pumps sold by Dr. Joel Kaplan (you can Google it). You should get the package with two cylinders....one for just your penis and a second for your whole package. He will sell you cylinders based on your measurements. I have been using both cylinders for about 9 months and have seen a girth increase.
I just bought the X4 Labs extender and have been using it for two weeks. I am seeing length results already with it where I didn't with the pump. I work from home 50% of the time, so wearing it for hours is no issue.