Silicone tube does not stay secured

Get the most out of your extender device! Communicate with users and experts that have had success with penile traction therapy.
Eflyrist01
Knight

Silicone tube does not stay secured

Post by Eflyrist01 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:36 pm

Is anyone else having this problem? When I wear the device with the silicone tube method I find that the tubes come undone from the bottom of the device on their own which then looses the grip on my penis and it falls out of traction. Any tips on how to keep those things secured down?

straal1969
Duke

Re: Silicone tube does not stay secured

Post by straal1969 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:29 pm

Hey there. I use an elastic (the kind Broccoli comes with) and loop it around the extender. It holds the silicone straps in the grooves and prevents them slipping. I make sure that I'm not pinching myself when putting on the elastic.
Happy stretching
Cheers, my starting stats
BPFL= 5.0" 12.7cm
FG=4.0" 10.2cm
BPEL=7.0" 17.8cm
EG= 4.5" 11.4cm

MysticMotive
Knight

Post by MysticMotive » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:07 am

The elasic band is good advice. Thank you for sharing that, I'll give that a try too.

I had/have this problem too. There are a few things I have done that help,

1. Make sure the support and silicone are clean. I noticed over time mine would start to get oily from sweat, skin contact, etc. so I used alcohol wipes to clean it.

2. Make sure it isn't from over-tightening. That's pretty straight forward.

3. Once I have the penis secured and the silicone band where I want, I will pinch the band against the base right above the grooves and pull on the other end.

That's what has been working for me, hope it helps.

Eflyrist01
Knight

Post by Eflyrist01 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:40 pm

Thanks so much! That is a great idea and I will definitely give it a shot!

Dawnrise

Post by Dawnrise » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:34 am

If you have the Quad extender support piece, try using that since it has 2 sets of grip channels. I have the issue of the silicon fastener slipping from the single set of channels but the double set really holds it secure.

oldtimer
Baron

Post by oldtimer » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:36 am

Eflyrist01 wrote:Is anyone else having this problem? When I wear the device with the silicone tube method I find that the tubes come undone from the bottom of the device on their own which then looses the grip on my penis and it falls out of traction. Any tips on how to keep those things secured down?
Yep, me too. I have found if put the silicone tube into the slots on the bottom, then stretch and release the tube, the tube stays put better. I believe popping it into the slots depends on one direction of friction (out), while the stretching depends on three directions of friction, out, forward and backward. ++Just a guess, but it works a lot better. ++

Dangler
Duke

Post by Dangler » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:51 pm

Keeping the silicon tubes free from body oils, sweat, etc helps.
Same for the slots that the tubes go in to.

phamyen123
Knight

Post by phamyen123 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:52 am

The information you have very true and useful, thank you have shared this post.
wallpaper hd