Trying to get back to age 30

Share your penis enlargement gains here!
oldtimer
Baron

Re: Trying to get back to age 30

Post by oldtimer » Thu May 11, 2017 1:52 pm

Joshjay wrote:To address my other post. Currently I am taking vitamin E but haven't found it necessary to take the others because I didn't notice anything differently.
Nutrition to support human cell division (mitosis) is key. Human mitosis is on a 22 to 24-hour clock. There are check points where the new forming cells are checked to make sure the DNA is duplicated correctly. If the checkpoint is not passed, the 24 hour cycle begins again. So, it is critical to have a correct balanced nutrition on a 24 hour basis.

The most key nutrients for human mitosis are: L-Arginine, vitamin A, vitamin D, iron, folic acid, vitamin B12, zinc, and glucose.

NaturalMystic
Knight

Post by NaturalMystic » Fri May 12, 2017 5:01 am

oldtimer wrote:
Joshjay wrote:To address my other post. Currently I am taking vitamin E but haven't found it necessary to take the others because I didn't notice anything differently.
Nutrition to support human cell division (mitosis) is key. Human mitosis is on a 22 to 24-hour clock. There are check points where the new forming cells are checked to make sure the DNA is duplicated correctly. If the checkpoint is not passed, the 24 hour cycle begins again. So, it is critical to have a correct balanced nutrition on a 24 hour basis.

The most key nutrients for human mitosis are: L-Arginine, vitamin A, vitamin D, iron, folic acid, vitamin B12, zinc, and glucose.
I'm not going to lie and say that I fully understand the mitosis thing, but I have followed your advice to the letter and am now using a combination of the smallest and medium sized bars for my setup, whereas before I was using just the short bars…So I concur.

oldtimer
Baron

Post by oldtimer » Fri May 12, 2017 2:37 pm

The tension devices are used to promote natural human cell division (mitosis), not to stretch your penis longer; to push your body to do what it does naturally cell division (albeit in a targeted area). A normal erection puts about 450 grams of tension on our penis. Our youthful erections and proper nutrition helped us go from a boy size to a man size. So, we need to promote to that same activity.

Mitosis needs the following nutrients on a 24-hour a day basis: L-Arginine, vitamin A, vitamin D, iron, folic acid, vitamin B12, zinc, and glucose. So, I did the following:

Nutrition, Mitosis needs the following nutrients on a 24-hour a day basis: L-Arginine, vitamin A, vitamin D, iron, folic acid, vitamin B12, zinc, and glucose.
* Eat 3 well balanced meals a day, focus on fruits and vegs, protein, carbs
* Multivitamins to cover most of the above noted nutrients with each meal
* L-Arginine/ L-Glutamine complex 400mg / 20mg 2x dosage for 2 weeks, then as recommended

Tension Exercise, look at your springs tensions and realize that ofteh at the 2nd level you are likely at 4x and more of an erection tension and that is likely enough. If it hurts, you are doing damage and will not grow.
* Rub penis for 30 seconds before applying device
* Average tension exercise 7.5 hours a day for five days
* If tension gets uncomfortable, lower the tension
* If you can handle more tension, do so
* Two days of rest

oldtimer
Baron

Post by oldtimer » Wed May 31, 2017 10:59 am

I started taking a collagen supplement that contains Verisol's collagen I & III peptides as directed. I started taking because I found my skin was drying out and tendons and ligaments seemed a little stiff.

Why post here?
After two days of taking as recommended, I found I had a much firmer erection.

Can this be related to the Collagen supplement, I wondered?
Research shows that a large percentage of the penis has collagen I and IV to predominate in the corpus cavernosum, with type III making up the minority. The tunica albuginea is the fibrous envelope surrounding the corpora cavernosa. When signals are sent from the brain (in come cases the spinal cord), the tunica albuginea slows blood flow out from the corpus cavernosum to produce an erection. A correct balance of collagen type I and III are key for tunica albuginea to control blood flow control.

Also, all tendons / ligaments (suspensory ligament), have a dry weight of 85% type I collagen and 5% type III.

Do be careful.... an incorrect balance of collagen or poor storage or something like those in the penis is known to be related to Peyronie's disease. So, maybe only us old codgers need to worry about this?

I am using "Spring Valley Collagen plus Vitamin C, Types I & III" at $7.88 a bottle.

oldtimer
Baron

Post by oldtimer » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:23 am

I stopped my PE exercises for a few weeks and found I settled into a size about 1/4" shorter (flaccid) than the gains I had I was when I stopped. That dropped me back down to just above the average range expected. I took this to be related to the flexibility and temp stretch (not actual mitosis growth) I had while doing the exercises. So, I am back at for a little more time, maybe 110 more hours?

I have over 706 hours under my belt and the 36% improvement for 1100 hours is very, very real.

crankmymotor
Knight

Post by crankmymotor » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:23 pm

Let me start by saying, by what you say, you've already had fantastic results and you are in a different place than the rest of us. You have done the splits and now wonder how much farther. We look forward to readying your continuing story.

One thing I'm curious about, is you said, if it gets uncomfortable, lower the tension. In my world, when I feel discomfort, it is a time to hit the ejector button, cause I'm about ready to fall out. I do feel a low burn across the entire length, but not anything like pain. I'm wondering what sort of discomfort you feel to need to torque down? From how compressed back to how much less compressed?

oldtimer
Baron

Post by oldtimer » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:12 pm

crankmymotor wrote:Let me start by saying, by what you say, you've already had fantastic results and you are in a different place than the rest of us. You have done the splits and now wonder how much farther. We look forward to readying your continuing story.

One thing I'm curious about, is you said, if it gets uncomfortable, lower the tension. In my world, when I feel discomfort, it is a time to hit the ejector button, cause I'm about ready to fall out. I do feel a low burn across the entire length, but not anything like pain. I'm wondering what sort of discomfort you feel to need to torque down? From how compressed back to how much less compressed?
I do not count the stretch warming as pain.

I put the device on, then scroll the tension wheels up after it is on an secure, maybe 10 or 12 full turns. After a while, if I feel pain (typically where the device is secured), I will remove the device for 5 minutes to allow for blood flow, me to pee, and so forth. I scrool down, and put it on again. I scroll the tension up again too. I typically feel OK again after the 5 minute break. Sometimes, the discomfort is a little too high after several hours and a 5 minute break is not enough of a break. In that case, I will not scroll the tension up when re-installing. Sometimes, I take off the the shortest bar (0.5") to release a lot more tension so I can keep going.

Keep in mind, we grew our members naturally and keep it healthy by erections. We had a lot of spontaneous erections in our youth, and almost all night long. An erection provides about 450 grams of tension. We are using much more tension to grow as 450 grams only keeps us healthy now. The Premium Edition provides 3900 gram springs. Using the middle line for a tension measure is about 2600 grams pressure. That is 5.8x the tension of an erection. So, even if one was trying for the lowest line, if they settle on the middle (2nd) line, they are forcing the cells to stretch, and thus create new cells via mitosis.

oldtimer
Baron

Post by oldtimer » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:02 pm

I have logged each day of exercise down to the quarter hour from Dec 8, 2017 until today Apr 3, 2018.

I analysed days (24 hr periods) where the total exercise hours w/in the day were >=4 hrs, >= 5 hrs, >=5.5, and >= 6 hrs.

When I use only the hours from days when the daily total is >= 6 exercise hrs in a day, then growth directly correlates with the scientific research of 36% growth exercising 6 hrs per day for 1100 hours.

This explains why I had phenomenal growth when I was able to work from home, but when that ended and my exercise was averaging 4.2 hours a day I saw almost no growth....

I now only exercise when I can complete >=6 hours a day (24-hour period).